part 6

Lucy turned around to see Jackson holding a g$n to Nina's head before he chucked her on the floor. "what took you so long Lucy, we have been waiting for u. Poor Tamara was getting worried her mum had abandoned her." He spoke a grin emerging on his face. "Give it a break let them go. I'm here now." Lucy said still staring at Tamara who was crying "You know me Lucy I don't give people up that easy- actualy you know what I will make you a deal.
you stay here with me and I will let Tamara go simple." Jacob said walking closer to Lucy. Lucy and Jackson were now about a meter away staring one another dead in the eye. "Okay, Let them go then." "Hmm see no that's the thing Lucy I will let Tamara go but Nina here." He paused and then grabbed Nina up by her hair she was tiny ( only 4 ) before continuing "She's here to make sure u do everything I say and then you both can leave and go back to ur little friends at the station. How does that sound."
*at the station*
"What the fuck is she doing she's gonna get hurt. HES GONNA KILL HER" Tim said anger filling his voice. "Son remember what she said we need to trust her okay she knows him best. And he hasn't even touched her yet we can see she's fine." Grey said grabbing Tim knowing how angry he can get. "Greys right Tim, she knows what she's doing and she has obviously seen these people before, did you see how them men looked at her as she walked up." Nyla said "I agree." Nolan's said the first thing he has said since he saw lucy earlier that day.
*back with lucy and jackson*
"Can I talk to her first." Lucy said looking to Tamara so Jackson knows who she's implying to. "Make it quick Chen or she dies." He pointed his g$n at Nina's head who was now crying even more. Lucy walked over to Tamara pulling the tape of her mouth and legs. "Listen to me carefully Tamara u need to run to the station and explain everything to them okay. I mean everything about my childhood, Emily and you plus who he is okay, and you need to tell them if they come it will make it worse and I can deal with it myself do you understand me tam." "Mum he will- he will-." Tamara stopped fear filled in her eyes along with tears . "Tamara I know but I need u and Nina safe so promise me u will not stop until u get to the station." Lucy begged "I won't I promise." They both stood up Lucy now infront of Tamara "Of you go then Tamara ur not needed anymore."Jackson said now smiling at Tamara. Lucy looked down at tam before just nodding to tell her that it was okay. Tamara ran out of the building and didn't stop she ran for her life until she made it to the station she ran through the entrance straight to the main area until Grey saw her. "Shit is that Tamara, hello are you Tamara. Lucy's daughter." Grey said walking up to Tamara who looked like she was about to break down in the middle of the station. She simply nodded and then grey said "Okay kiddo follow me." He slowly walked into the private room where everyone just stopped and looked at her. "Kiddo do you want to take a seat and explain to us what's going on." Grey said pulling out a seat for Tamara. "Yea- umm thanks I- I mean Lucy" She got interrupted by the FPI barging in. "What the hell is going on. You need to pull your officer out now he will kill anyone that comes in his way." Jake said ( I don't know any fpi names so imma just put fpi in brackets) "He won't kill her."Tamara finally said after staring at the 3 people who just barged in. "And excuse me who are you to tell me what to do." Jake said now angry at this 15 year old who was answering him back. "I'm Tamara Chen officer Chens daughter and right now I am the only person in this room who even knows who that man is and what he has done." Tamara said holding her ground. "What do u mean u look about 15 and Chens 29 if I'm right that's not possible." Jake looked around the room to see them all nod at the age numbers. "Jake's right Tamara lucy can't be your mum your to old." Angela said now butting in. " Oh my you are all honestly so clueless do you even know what happened to Chen in her childhood she was r@ped she didn't chose to have me. And that guy stood infront of her abused her her whole childhood and s@ at the age of 12 not just him but all the people there in awful ways until she ran away with me when she was 14 and he got arrested by Grey who's stood right there honestly did you guys have no idea." Tamara said now out of breath from everything she just said she felt a tear run down her cheek. Nobody spoke it was pure silence until...