part 10

Lucy walked out but Tim followed closely behind her with everyone following him. "What the hell are u doing here get on the floor and put your hands behind her head." Lucy shouted. He did what she said with no argument and she took him into the interrogation room. "What the hell is going on why would he just turn up and do what u say." Emily said looking at the group. "I have no clue but lucy I'm not allowing u to do the interrogation me and Nyla will do to." Angela said looking at lucy who would stood very close to Tim. " at least let me be in there I won't say a word I promise." Lucy said as Nyla and Angela exchanged looks before slowly nodding. The man looked at lucy not breaking eye contact neither did lucy. "What's ur name." Lucy said Nyla and Angela looked at her after she said a few seconds ago she won't say anything. "Officer Chen u said u wouldn't said anything do u need to leave." Angela said looking at the two people who just stared at each over. "How did u do it, ur one tough cookie." The man said with a little grin on his face. Lucy eyebrows slowly lifted and she let out a small laugh. "what's ur name." Lucy asked again this time with a firmer tone and Nyla and Angela slowely back up against the wall with the their notepads. "I'm quite sad u don't remeber me you know. I thought u would remeber ur first ever sha-." the man started speaking before he got interrupt. "Henry." Lucy said putting her hands on the table leaning over to him. "Just wanted to tell u that I know whete Jackson is if you wanna arrest him." Henry said laughing to himself. "I don't trust u remeber." Lucy said whispering so only he could hear, but Henry had no problem shouting everything he said out so everyone could hear. "yk people love u, like they worship u for what. I don't understand all the hype over u but I am sorry. And I hate Jackson after he did what he did." Henry said looking down. "What did he do." Lucy whispered. Henry noticed and whispered back. "He killed her my daughter." Lucy felt taken back and took a few steps back before saying. "We can help u if u tell us where he is." Angela said now butting in. "He's at the old apartment lucy I don't think u shoudk go there still thing there from." Lucy shook her head. "Things from what Luce." Nyla said looking at lucy. "From when my parents died that's all hahah." Lucy started laughing bcc she knew she would cry if she didn't. "So let's go then. Thanks Henry seriously  u helped me a lot when I was a kid u changed tho."