part 2

The rest of the day went pretty fast, there were only a few low risk calls but apart from that the day was quite quiet. Lucy and Tim walk back into the station around 5:45 and see the gang all stood together ( Angela,Jackson,Nyla,John,Celina,Arron and grey). They walk over while laughing about a joke Tim made earlier. "So what time I think 7." Angela says, voice full of excitement. "Yes, 7's good." Everyone replies returning the excitement. " What's going on guys." Tim questions.  "we are going out to the club and u guys are coming we are meeting there at 7." Angela said.  "sounds good, Lucy you coming." Tim said while tilting his head to look at Lucy who's eyes where fixed to the ground. "Um I- well uh-" Lucy paused remembering that Tamara was staying over at her friends for a joint birthday sleepover. " I mean why not." Lucy said looking up revealing her smile from ear to ear " YES see u all there then." Angela said basically running out of the station * time jump to 7* Lucy was the last to arrive she walks in to the bar, and looks around for everyone who was sitting in a corner on a large circular table. She walked over to them all "hi guys sorry I'm late traffic." Lucy said chuckling while sitting down next to Angela and Nyla. "Don't worry it's okay Luce, u look so sexy in that outfit gosh." Angela looks lucy up and down while agreeing with Nyla "Oh my, yes she does." Angela says staring at Lucy "And so do u both." Lucy says smiling at her two friends. They all start drinking but then Lucy's phone rings. It was Tamara. Lucy looks around the table and everyone else was looking down at her phone with a confused look on who Tamara was as she didn't tell them. Lucy immediately rose to her feet and said "sorry I'm just going to take this." Lucy said as she got out of her seat picking up her phone. " uh ye- yeah okay" Nyla says looking around the table.
*on the phone*
"Tamara are you okay,what's happened." Lucy questions turning away from the group
"It's- It's back." Tamara sobs over the phone which causes Lucy to worry
"What's back sweetie." Lucy states worrying about her daughter
" My e@ting dis0rded, I- I don't know what to do." Tamara sobs pain filled in her voice.
"Hey it's okay, I will come get you okay." Lucy says walking back to the group.
" NO-no I don't want to I want to spend time with my friends I'm getting the bus with them to school tommorow anyways." Tamara says as she doesn't want to leave her birthday sleepover. "Okay well if anything else happends u call me okay." Lucy says now about 10f away from everyone.
"Okay, I love u mum." Tamara says hanging up the phone.
Lucy sits down confused and upset on how she didn't notice and how she wasn't there for her until, Grey said from the opposite side of the table "Chen who's Tamara." Lucy didn't respond still not knowing if she wanted to punch something or cry. Then Nyla tapped her on the shoulder "Lucy are you okay." Nyla whispered into her ear, jolting lucy back to reality. "Just a family friend who needed help with something it's fine really." Lucy said still looking as if she wanted to cry. "Are you sure you look like ur about to cry." Tim said butting into the convo. "Yeah I'm fine I think I'm just gonna go home thanks for the invite guys." Lucy says grabbing her keys and back "see you all tomorrow." Lucy says leaving before anyone else could  say anything else all she felt was guilt.