Chapter Tres

"Your Anthony? The oldest brother of Daphne and Eloise. The Viscount of Bridgerton." Anthony seemed shocked by how she knew so much about him. "Yes." Rosita smiled. "I've been in contact with Eloise and Daphne for a while now." Anthony's face came to a realization. "Your that Rosita." Rosita giggled. Anthony looked at Rosita's dancing card and said, "Do you mind if I sign your dancing card? I would be honored to dance with such beauty." Rosita blushed as she gave her card to Anthony, letting him sign it. "I'll see you for the first dance your majesty." Rosita blushed, as Eloise and Daphne giggled at the sight. "¡Rosita! Es hora de conocer a la Reina y agradecerle por permitirnos unirnos a esta temporada." (Rosita! It's time to meet the Queen and thank her for letting us join this season.) Rosita nodded. She took her brother's arms as the headed to where the Queen was sitting. "Your highness." The siblings curtsied and bowed to the queen. "We are deeply honored to be allowed to join this season." Rosita said.

Queen Charlotte stood up making everyone be still and quiet as Charlotte walked up to the princess. She brought her hand under her chin making the princess look up at her. "You are this season's diamond." Everyone was shocked but made the princess confused but thanked the queen anyway. As the sibling duo walked around saying hello to all the guests. Anthony walked over them and said, "Your majesty? May I have this dance?" Rosita nodded. She looked toward her brother who gave her a smile and gave her hand to Anthony. He walked her over to the dance floor. He took her by the waist bringing her close. Everyone stared at the Viscount Bridgerton and the Princess of Spain. The two danced as they held each other's eyesight not having a care in the world. The music flourished through their bodies.

At the end of the dance. Anthony took Rosita's hand and walked her back to her brother. "That was wonderful my Lord." Rosita said. Anthony smiled at Rosita when Santiago walked over. "Are you ready to sleep Hermana?" Rosita nodded. Santiago looked over at Anthony and said, "Shall I see you tomorrow?" Anthony nodded before letting go of Rosita he gave her one more kiss on the hand.

Rosita after finished getting ready for bed. She laid in bed but couldn't fall asleep as her thoughts wonder to Anthony. Little did she know that Anthony had the same thoughts as she did.

 Little did she know that Anthony had the same thoughts as she did

(423)