Chapter Seis

Saturday had come upon them. Rosita, Lady Danbury, and Santiago were in the carriage heading to the Bridgerton home. "¿Vas a pedirle a Eloise que te corteje esta noche?" (Are you going to ask Eloise to court you tonight?) Rosita asked her brother. Santiago cleared his throat with his face brightening up and said, "Ya le pedí a Eloise que me cortejara y ella aceptó. Me dijo que no planeaba ser cortejada, pero cuando me conoció. Sentía que yo era diferente de todos los hombres de la Tonelada." (I've already asked Eloise to court me, and she accepted. She told me she wasn't planning on being courted but when she met me. She felt I was different from all the men in the Ton.) Rosita smiled at her brother and said, "Mi Hermano tiene un interés amoroso. ¿Sabe que posiblemente sea una reina de España?" (My brother has a love interest. Does she know she possibly be a Queen of Spain?) Santiago nodded.

They arrived to the Bridgerton home as Santiago helped Lady Danbury and Rosita out of the carriage. They walked up the steps knocking on the door. The door was opened allowing the trio to walk in. Anthony and Violet walked over to the group as they welcomed them in. Rosita grabbed the present she had and gave it to Anthony. "I sewed this for you. I hope you like it." Anthony unwrapped the present to see a handkerchief that had the Ton's flowers on it. "This is beautiful." Rosita blushed as Anthony brought his hand over to her as she took it. They headed to the living area where Rosita saw Eloise and Daphne. Daphne brought over her son August who was a charming little man.

They were all at the dinner table. Santiago sat beside Eloise and Rosita sat beside Anthony. The dinner was amazing, and the company was enjoyable. "So, Santiago are you courting anyone?" Violet asked. Santiago cleared his throat after swallowing and said, "Yes, yes, I am. I'm courting your daughter Lady Bridgerton." The whole room fell silent as Violet looked at Eloise and Santiago. "Eloise? You're courting Eloise?" Santiago nodded, taking Eloise's hand, and said, "I love Eloise. I know I just met her. But I feel a connection with her Lady Bridgerton." Eloise looked at Santiago with a shocked expression but smiled.

After dinner Anthony and Rosita walked into their gardens. Walking arm in arm with each other. The only thing you could hear was them talking and laughing. The moon was bright and full as Anthony stared at Rosita. "Rosita, I feel something for you. The first day we met something stirred in me. I would love to court you. If you'll have me." Rosita smiled. "Yes, yes Anthony. I would be honored." Anthony smiled, grabbing Rosita's waist, and lifting her up into the air and spinned her around.

" Anthony smiled, grabbing Rosita's waist, and lifting her up into the air and spinned her around

(479)