Chapter Diez

Today was the day of Rosita's and Anthony's wedding. They were at the Bridgerton house as the maids and all the girls were helping Rosita. "Are your parents coming to your wedding?" Daphne asked. Rosita shook her head. "They have to stay in Spain to take care of the Kingdom till Santiago goes back." Daphne nodded as the maids were putting makeup on. Violet came over with something in her hand. "Violet? What's in the box?" Violet sat beside the bride opening the box and it was the Bridgerton wedding crown along with the Rodriguez crest necklace. Tears started to appear in her eyes as she looked at Violet and said, "I can't wear this crown." Violet helped with the veil then put the crown on. "You look beautiful Rosita." Violet smiled at the bride. Rosita smiled back at her as she got up and Eloise said, "It's time. Santiago is at the bottom of the stairs. We are leaving tomorrow so will say goodbye to you and Anthony tonight." Rosita nodded, hugging Eloise and said, "You are going to make a wonderful Queen Eloise."

The ladies walked down the stairs where Rosita saw Santiago. "Hermana, te ves tan hermosa. Anthony es muy afortunado de tenerte. Tenemos que visitarnos." (Sister, you look so beautiful. Anthony is so lucky to have you. We have to visit each other.) Santiago said. Tears were pouring down Rosita's face as she said, "No quiero que vuelvas a España. Tal vez el padre y la madre puedan encontrar que uno de nuestros parientes puede ser de la realeza." (I don't want you to go back to Spain. Maybe Father and Mother can find one of our relatives who can be Royalty.) Santiago grabbed his sister's hand and said, "Quiero gobernar España. Para que sera mejor que nuestros padres lo hagan." (I want to rule Spain. To make it better that our parents will ever made it.)

Santiago and Rosita hugged each other and the walked outside. Rosita wanted a wedding in the Bridgerton gardens. The decoration was gorgeous as Rosita walked down the aisle where she saw Anthony at the end. She walked down the aisle meeting Anthony as their hands met. The Priest started the wedding as the couple did their vows. The scenery was beautiful as the flowers fell with the leaves. The couple leaned in for their first kiss as a married couple. The party was after as the couple had their first dance. The wedding was coming to an end as the couple walked to the carriage.

Eloise and Santiago stood to the side as Santiago said, "We leave tomorrow. We hope you have an amazing life. We'll see each other again." Anthony shook Santiago's hand and hugged Eloise. Rosita hugged both Santiago and Eloise as the two got into the carriage and rode off to start their new life.

 Rosita hugged both Santiago and Eloise as the two got into the carriage and rode off to start their new life

(479)