Chapter Nueve

Lady Danbury and Viscountess Bridgerton have been planning the engagement party for Eloise and Santiago. Also, for Anthony and Rosita. Rosita and Eloise were walking in the gardens at the back of Lady Danbury's house. Talking about all the rules of being Queen and Rosita saw how Eloise was very fruitful and would make an excellent Queen. "We have a saying in our family. Un gobernante no es una persona que piensa muy bien de sí misma, sino que piensa muy bien de las personas a las que ayuda y a las que sirve. Which means A Ruler isn't a person who thinks highly of themselves but thinks highly of the people they help and serve for. I think you and Santiago will make as excellent rulers." Eloise smiled at Rosita and said, "You'll make an excellent Viscountess." Rosita smiled. The two girls hugged each other when someone yelled out for them.

Eloise and Rosita were getting ready for the party that night. The maids were doing Eloise's hair and doing Rosita's hair and makeup. "When do you plan on doing your wedding?" ELoise asked Rosita. Rosita looked over at Eloise and said, "The fall. That was when my Padre and Madre were married. What about you and Santiago?" Eloise looked out into the window and said, "Possibly Spring. I don't want it to be too early because I want to still get to know Santiago." Rosita grabbed Eloise's hand and said, "Santiago will understand." Eloise nodded, as the two girls finished getting ready and Lady Bridgerton came in to get them.

They rode down to the Bridgerton household where Rosita saw Santiago and Anthony standing off to the side. The carriage stopped and Santiago opened the carriage door. Anthony heart stopped when he saw Rosita. "Hermana. Te pareces a tu madre. Anthony es muy afortunado de tenerte." (Sister. You look just like mother. Anthony is very lucky to have you.) Santiago said. Santiago then looked at Eloise and said, "My love. You look gorgeous tonight." Eloise smiled. Anthony grabbed Rosita's hand helping her down the carriage and said, "Mi amor. El cielo te ha bendecido esta noche." (My love. The sky has blessed you tonight.) Anthony said. Rosita was shocked that Anthony spoke Spanish. "I decided to learn Spanish from your brother."

Rosita's heart fluttered a bit as Anthony brought her inside the Bridgerton household. Many people walked up to the couples asking about their wedding plans. Daphne walked up to Anthony and Rosita and asked, "When do you plan are marrying?" Anthony looked at Rosita then back at Daphne and said, "Well, when do you think Rosita?" Rosita smiled and said, "Fall. When my Madre and Padre got married." Anthony smiled at Rosita. The night went on as the couples danced and enjoyed the company of the Ton. Rosita saw that young girl was staring at Colin Bridgerton so she walked up to Eloise and said, "Eloise who is that?" Eloise looked over with a frown and said, "Penelope Featherington, she was an old friend of mine." Rosita nodded. "I think she likes your brother." Eloise nodded but walked away. Rosita frowned but walked back over to Anthony.

 Rosita frowned but walked back over to Anthony

(530)