Chapter Ocho

Anthony and Rosita were walking along the garden side where all couples were. Santiago and Eloise were also walking but on the other side of the garden. "So, have you thought about what we are going to do?" Anthony looked at Rosita really confused and said, "What do you mean?" Rosita sat down on a seat. Anthony sat beside her taking her hands. "I mean. If I don't get married by the time the season ends, then I'll be Queen and marry someone who I don't even know." Anthony looked out to where all the couples were when Eloise and Santiago came running up. "What's going on?" Rosita asked. Eloise smiled at Santiago as he smiled back. Eloise showed her engagement ring which made Rosita squeal and say, "You're going to be my sister!" Eloise and Rosita hugged each other. Anthony looked at Santiago and showed him the ring which Santiago nodded too. Anthony bent down on one knee as Eloise saw him. Eloise turned Rosita around for her to see Anthony on one knee.

"Rosita Maria Carmen Fortuna Rodriguez, I have been infatuated with you since we first met. I've fallen in love with you more and more with us getting to know each other. Will you do me the honor of becoming my Viscountess?"

Rosita was shocked by this as she looked at her brother who gave her a smile. Rosita smiled at Anthony and said, "Oh Anthony, I would love to be your Vicountess." Anthony got up quickly and hugged Rosita as the four of them cheered. "Mom is going to be really happy for both of us to have someone to marry." Rosita giggled and said, "We best go tell Madre and Padre that you'll be King, and I'll be a viscountess." Santiago nodded. The couples separated and headed their own ways. Lady Danbury was on the patio drinking her tea. "How was the gardens?" Lady Danbury asked. Rosita showed her, her finger making Lady Danbury chuckle. "How about you your majesty?" Santiago nodded.

"We're about to go write to our parents." Lady Danbury nodded. The siblings went to the library as Santiago started to write to their parents.

Querida Madre y Padre,

Tenemos algunas noticias para ti. Encontré a alguien que amo. Su nombre es Eloise Bridgerton y le he pedido que sea mi esposa. Anthony Bridgerton, que es un gran amigo mío. Se fatuó con Rosita y le pidió que fuera su Vicountess. Eso significa que cuando vuelva a España, seré coronado Rey con Eloise.

Tus,

Hijos

(Dear Mother and Father,

We have some news for you. I found someone that I love. Her name is Eloise Bridgerton and I have asked her to be my wife. Anthony Bridgerton, who is a great friend of mine. Became factuated with Rosita and asked her to be his Viscountess. That means when I come back to Spain, I will be crowned King with Eloise.

Love,

Your Children)

(491)