Chapter Siete

A few weeks later the Bridgerton's were having their ball. Rosita and Santiago were getting dressed for the celebration. Santiago helped Lady Danbury and Rosita onto the carriage so that they could head to the Bridgerton household. "¿Le has contado a mamá y a papá sobre nuestro noviazgo con Eloise y Anthony?" (Have you told mother and father about our courting to Eloise and Anthony?) Rosita asked. Santiago nodded. "A mi madre le preocupa que la chica a la que estoy cortejando no sea adecuada para una reina." (Mother is worried that the girl I am courting might not be a fit for a queen.) Rosita nodded. The carriage arrived and Santiago helped both ladies down as Anthony met up with them. "Rosita!" Anthony called out. Rosita put her hands on his chest and Anthony put his hands on her waist. The group headed inside where the music was flourishing, and people were talking. Daphne was on the side holding August as she had a little growing belly. Simon was beside her.

"Daphne, Little Auggie! Hello Simon." Daphne gave Auggie to Simon and gave Rosita a hug. Simon shook hands with Anthony. The four of them talked for like it seemed for hours. Anthony then said, "Rosita, may I have this dance?" Rosita nodded, taking his hand as they walked to the dance floor and got into position. As the music flourished through the air as the dancing started. Anthony and Rosita laughed together as they danced the night away.

After dancing Rosita and Anthony walked through the gardens. Anthony talked about his memories as a child. All the games they used to play on the fields. All the jokes that surrounded the air as Rosita's laughter also filled the air. They walked by a willow tree and sat on a seat that was under it. Anthony held Rosita's hands as the twitter of crickets filled the air. Silence was the only thing around them. Rosita looked upon the lake that had swans swimming about. Anthony lifted her face towards his as they looked into each other's eyes. "Rosita Maria Carmen Fortuna Rodriguez, I am truly in love with you." Rosita blushed as their faces became closer to each other. "Mi amor por ti se eleva por el cielo como una paloma." (My love for you soars through the sky like a dove.)

Anthony seemed confused and said, "What does that mean?" Rosita smiled and said, "My love for you soars through the sky like a dove." Anthony was shocked by this wording but grabbed her face and pulled her close. Their lips touched as Anthony caressed her face. Passion between their lips made Rosita's hearts soar through the air. After they pulled apart Anthony got up and helped Rosita up as they headed back to the Bridgerton home.

 After they pulled apart Anthony got up and helped Rosita up as they headed back to the Bridgerton home

(469)