Distracting him during his recordings

*sorry for any wrong typo
*I hope this one could make your guys cheeks pink, I don't think is rate M here but still have so mature words :)))) hope u guys enjoy
————

After a chaotic night, the lovebirds still holding each other in their arms. The sun starts to rise slowly, its rays attempting to pierce through the window of their hotel room. Travis blinks and adjusts to the light. He takes not even a second to gaze down at his woman, who lay burins her naked body into his. He dares not to move, not wanting to wake this sleeping beauty. Suddenly, his phone begin vibrating on the bedside table; he knows it was his cue to get up. He quickly reaches for his phone and turns it off, which rouses Taylor from her slumber.

"Trav, it's still early," she moans, her eyes still closes.

"I know, sweetie. Go back to sleep. I just need to prepare to record the podcast with Jason."

Due to the different times zone again, early morning in the Europe and late night at the U.S. Travis trying to arrange the best time for he and his brother could record the show together.

"I'm still tired, and I couldn't go back to sleep if you're not in bed with me," Taylor murmurs, rubbing her head against Travis's neck.

Travis just giggles at her movement, gently rubbing her back up and down, knowing it would lull her back to sleep. After about five minutes, he could see her breathing slowly, a sign she is once again in deep sleep. He quietly slips out of bed, rearranging the pillow in her arms. He let her enjoy a few extra minutes of sleep before they had to part ways for their work.

Travis showers and complete his routine. Then he sets up his recording corner, checking everything to ensure he is ready to record. Glancing at his watch, he sees there were still 10 minutes until Jason would call. After two hours of recording, they would only have about an hour together, which made him feel a pang of sadness.

Seeing his girl still peacefully asleep, he approaches and sit next to her side, gently brushing her hair out of her face.

"Baby, it's wake-up time," he whispers, placing kisses from her lips to her nose, then to both of her eyes, and finally, her forehead. Taylor slowly stirring, rubbing her eyes to open. She smiles at Travis, resting her head on his lap, her arms wrapping around his waist.

"Good morning, baby. Time to get up," Travis says, caressing her cheek and smiling at her every move.

"Morning," Taylor replies sleepily, burying her face in his stomach. "Oh, you already shaved? You said you'd let me do it every time," she asks, looking up at his face and placing her hand on his cheek.

"Yes, I did. And I know you'd want to do it every time you could, but you slept so well after last wild night. So, I didn't want to wake you up," Travis says, holding her hands in his and kissing her palm. "I'm sorry, next time, okay, honey?"

"Okay, fine," Taylor pouts, sticking out her lower lip and giving him a puppy-dog look. He chuckles softly and tousles her hair.

"Honey, although I really want to stay in bed with you, I only have five minutes until Jason calls. You can't give me that look now," Travis says teasingly.

"What look?" Taylor played innocent.

"Oh no, you already know what look, babe," Travis says, giving her an evil smile and starting to tickle her, making her laugh uncontrollably.

"Stop it, Trav... Trav, stop it," she gasps between giggles, trying to wriggle away, but finding it impossible to escape from the arms of a 6'5" guy.

Travis end up on top of her, wrapping her tightly under the blanket.