So many signs (Part 2)

*Sorry for any wrong typos

--------

"I need to go to the bathroom. I want to throw up, Trav," Taylor says, trying to get out from being stuck between him and his t-shirt. Travis notices the situation and quickly takes off his t-shirt. Once Taylor feels released, she rushes to the toilet, with Travis following behind.

Taylor bends over the toilet and vomits, tears streaming down her face.

"Shhh... It's okay, babe. Let it all out," Travis says gently, one hand holding her hair back and the other rubbing her back.

The nausea continues to overwhelm Taylor, making it difficult for her to catch her breath. When it's finally over, she leans back, burying herself in Travis's chest. He holds her close against his bare chest, his hand continuing to stroke her back as he places soft kisses on the top of her head.

"I don't feel good at all," she sniffles in his arms.

"I know, honey. My poor baby," Travis murmurs, bending down to kiss her lips, but she quickly places her hand on his mouth to stop him.

"No kissing. My mouth is disgusting right now, and you might catch the virus," Taylor mumbles, causing Travis to pout.

"How about we get you cleaned up, and then we can cuddle in bed?" Travis suggests, gently stroking her hair. She nods in agreement.

Travis helps her stand, one hand still holding her hair behind her neck, while the other arm wraps around her waist, stroking her stomach in circles, while she cleans up her mouth. He leads her to the bed, helps her lie down, and pulls the blanket up to her neck, tucking it snugly around her.

"How about I make you some hot ginger tea?" Travis offers, tucking her hair out of her face.

Taylor is too exhausted to respond, closing her eyes briefly before opening them again and burrowing deeper into the blanket.

"Don't take too long," she whispers.

"I won't," Travis assures her, kissing her forehead before leaving the room.

A moment later, he returns with a steaming cup of tea. The smell of ginger fills the room. Travis helps her sit up, resting her back against the bed's headboard.

"It's still early. You should get more sleep. You have practice today, right?" Taylor says between breaths.

"Do you really think I'd leave you alone in this condition?" Travis asks. "No, honey. There's no way I'm leaving you today," he says, gently stroking her cheek.

"No... You shouldn't skip practice, Trav. You have a game this weekend," Taylor insists.

"It's okay, honey. Missing one game won't hurt. You're more important to me," Travis says, blowing on the tea to cool it before encouraging her to drink more.

Taylor knows how much Travis loves football, and she worries he might feel unsettled if he misses even one game.

"I'll be fine, probably just sleep all day. You'll get bored around, babe," Taylor tries to make an excuse for him.

"Nah, nah," Travis shakes his head.

"How about you call Mama Donna to come over and watch me? Then you can go to practice, Trav," Taylor suggests, looking deeply into his eyes. "I'll be fine with her, right? No need to worry," she says, stroking his cheek, hoping he'll agree.

Travis takes a deep breath before letting it out. "Fine, I'll let her know," he says, placing the empty cup on the bedside table. "Now, let's get back to sleep."