London (Part 1)

* Sorry for any wrong typos

* I start this and think to keep this collection PG. But I wrote smut part in separate. let me know what you guys think 

*PS: I don't know how is this part again.... haahaa... I just want to write something down 

--------------

Travis, Jason, and Kylie arrive in London from Cannes in the afternoon, the day before The London Eras Tour night 1.

"You guys made it. Welcome, welcome," Tree (Taylor's publicist) says, waving at them at the hotel's private basement entrance.

"Thank you, Tree," Travis says, giving Tree a high five. "This is Jason and Kylie. You may have heard of them," he introduces his brother and sister.

"Nice to meet you guys," Tree says, giving Jason a high five and hugging Kylie. "Here are your room keys," Tree hands Kylie two keys to their room. "And Travis, here are yours and Tay's room keys. She's still sleeping."

"Oh, is she okay? Why is she still sleeping now?" Travis asks, concerned.

"She's fine, just saving some energy for you," Tree smirks.

"Thank you," Travis says, quickly grabbing the key and heading to the private elevator. "See you guys later," he adds, smiling and waving at the rest of the group.

"Don't exhaust her, Trav. She has three days of concerts coming up," Tree says, making Jason and Kylie smile.

"And don't be late for dinner, Trav," Jason says after when Travis disappear be hide the elevator door.

Travis slowly opens the room door, quietly sneaking into the bedroom to avoid making any noise. He sees Taylor sleeping peacefully, curled up and hugging a pillow tightly. Travis moves closer, sits on the bed next to her, gently strokes her hair with one hand, and places a light kiss on her lips. With his other hand, he slowly pulls her arm away from the pillow, removing it gently. Taylor stirs slightly and purrs, making Travis giggle.

"Shhhh, baby, it's me," Travis whispers in her ear. "It's me. Don't worry, sleep, baby," he continues, stroking her back up and down.

"Travis," Taylor murmurs without opening her eyes.

"Yep, babe, just sleep, honey," Travis says softly.

"In bed with me, please," Taylor says sleepily, moving closer to him. Travis giggles at her movement, takes off his t-shirt, gets in bed, slides one arm under Taylor's neck, and continues stroking her back with the other hand.

"I'm here, baby. Sweet dreams, honey," Travis says, kissing her forehead. Taylor snuggles into Travis, rubbing her face against his chest before falling back asleep.

Not long after, Travis's phone rings with the alarm he had set. Travis wakes up first, smiling at the sight of Taylor still curled up in his embrace.

"Honey," Travis calls out, gently moving her hair out of her face. "Babe, time to wake up," he says, placing a kiss on her head.

"Uhmmmmm," Taylor stirs lightly. "Travis?" she questions, reaching up to touch his face and stroke his beard, her eyes still closed.

"Haha, it's me, honey. You should open your eyes to see," Travis laughs softly. Taylor finally opens her eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the light.

"OMG, you came!" Taylor cheers, moving up to kiss him quickly and deeply. Over a month apart has finally ended, and they can't get enough of each other, continuing to share deep kisses. Taylor moves to straddle Travis, and his hands automatically hold her waist.