Facetime Taking Care

*sorry for any wrong typo
* I don't know if this is a good one or not
---
Taylor just finished a rainy show in Lyon. Everyone expected it to rain tonight, so it was no surprise. When she gets back to her dressing room, she changes into one of Travis's hoodies, a pair of shorts, then grabs a towel to dry her hair. Three knocks on the door. Tree pops her head in.

"May I come in?" Tree says, holding a steaming cup in her hand.

Taylor looks back at the door and nods as a sign. She feels a bit tired today.

"A cup of hot tea with a few slices of ginger for you. An order from the American football guy," Tree says, handing her the cup.

Taylor smiles widely, knowing who the care came from. As she takes her first sip, her phone screen shows a FaceTime call from "My Prince Travy." Tree smiles, knowing she should leave the lovebirds alone. Before leaving the room, she mouths, "5 minutes to go back to the hotel." Taylor quickly answers the phone. Her smile couldn't be wider when her man shows up.

"Hi baby girl! I suppose you have your hot tea by now," Travis says softly as the first thing he says.

"Yup, thank you so much, babe," Taylor replies with a sweet smile and takes another sip.

"How are you? I know you just did a rainy show," Travis asks with concern.

"I'm still good, but a bit tired since the rain was quite heavy," she replies between a few light coughs.

"Honey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I may get an extra shot of IV tomorrow to boost my energy," Taylor says, trying not to cough too much in front of him. She doesn't want Travis to worry too much.

"I love the hoodie on you," he winks at her. Actually, Travis left half of his suitcase with Taylor since they have been away from each other too long now. Travis also took her pillowcase from their Kansas City home and brings it with him when he has to travel for work.

"And I love the scent on it," Taylor pulls the neck of the hoodie up to her nose and breathes in the scent deeply.

"I miss you, sweetie," Travis says with longing in his eyes.

"I miss you more than you know, babe," Taylor pouts with the same sad face.

A knock on the door calls her attention again. Tree still gives her some privacy but lets her know it's time to go. Taylor puts on her AirPods, still holding the phone up as Travis notices she is about to leave the stadium. They have been using FaceTime any minute they could; being away from each other is the worst part they have to deal with.

Travis sees Taylor grab his Super Bowl Champion towel and put it around her neck to separate her wet hair from the clothes.

"Well, well, I didn't know I lost that towel too."

"I stole it, haha. It's mine now," she says as she walks toward the car. Travis smiles proudly as his girl shows off his win to the world.

"Since I wasn't using that towel a lot, I bet it only has your scent now. I may have to take it back, my girl," Travis says sneakily.

"Noooooo, it's mine," she says, grabbing the towel tightly.

"You know I brought almost all of your pillowcases with me. They are running out of your scent now," Travis pouts. Taylor giggles at his expression.

"Your clothes that with me are the same too," Taylor says sadly, putting her head on the car window. "You know that means we have been away from each other too long right?." Her voice shakes a bit, and he knows she is about to cry.