The Pheonix Rebellion Saiyan: The Reborn Saiyan

(This OC belongs to MonarchChaos)

Name:
Nathan Kazuki

Title:
The Reborn Saiyan

Age:
17

Looks:

Background:

Background:

Nathan Kazuki knew that he wasn't an ordinary Human, well, about as ordinary as anyone else would in the world filled with Quirks, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Magic, etc. But he knew he was different, since no one, except the Faunus, has a brown monkey tail, he even had incredible strength that rivalled most of the people in his and his childhood friends' hometown. Even then so, he didn't put much thought into it, as he was busy hanging out with his friends.

For a while, life was good for Nathan and the others, until that day, when Grimm started attacking the town and killing everyone. Nathan had no idea where the others were at, and tried to look for them, only to be suddenly be knocked out by something or rather, someone. When he woke up, he was met with a few people he would soon come to hate with a burning passion, telling him that he was the only survivor and everyone else was dead, causing him to cry in anguish.

For a few years, he dedicated his life into training, becoming stronger so he can annihilate the Grimm and avenge his friends. However, when he was 14, he overheard the Union higher ups that they were responsible for the destruction of his hometown and the apparent "deaths". Filled with rage, he blasted away from Union at high speeds, landing in a nearby forest, as he shook in anger. Soon enough, he gave into that anger and exploded, a bright yellow Aura being seen from miles away, until he gets knocked out, by a man with similar hair to his. 

When he came to, he was greeted by a woman with green hair and golden eyes, who then took him in and nursed him until he felt ready. 3 years have passed since then as Nathan Kazuki continued living with the woman, who he later learned is named Ceres Fauna, he was also quite attracted to her, being unaware that she felt the same, and kept up with his training, eventually mastering the unknown power he calls "Super Saiyan". He learned of the form and name from Fauna, as she is a member of the "Council" who he met a few times and learned some interesting things about himself. 

As he was coming back from training, and picking up some stuff Fauna requested, he felt a presence very familiar to him. Never in his life did he think he would see his friend, Ryuji Kaida, in front of him again alive and well, and, like the others, he was asked to join the group he made.

Power:
Super Saiyan

A strange power Nathan Kazuki has developed due to his intense emotions he has felt, and has learnt to harness and master the transformation to the best of his capabilities. He gains incredible strength, speed and power upon utilizing this transformation. 

Super Saiyan Looks: