Arc I: Dragon Ball Hunt (Trailer)

Ryuji (Narrating): "This world is filled to the brim with evil around every corner. We can see the good in others, but the evil within their hearts can be the deciding factor. No matter what world you're from, where there is good, there is evil, and where there is light, there is darkness. One can't exist without the other..."

We can see Ryuji Kaida as he was sitting within an environment that could be recognized as a Maid Café, looking down at a particular device in his hand as it was beeping softly. His one eye narrowed as he was certain about what he had to do.

Ryuji: "Do they truly exist...?"

We then cut to a scene where we see Nathan Kazuki, Tetsuki Mamoru, Adama and Arla Amami listening to Ryuji as he was giving a speech to them in what seemed to be a large home. Though Adama interrupts mid-speech.

Adama: "Are we really certain that these wish granting orbs really do exist?"

Ryuji: "I'm not sure myself, but if they do... We can't let them fall into their hands."

-

-

-

-

-

-

???: "At long last... My dreams may become a reality!"

A Story By PhoenixZA!

Collaboration with:
Kiwa-Kun (Void_Existence)!
MonarchChaos (MonarchChaos)!
omni godzilla 9000 (Omnigoji)!

A Rebellion is on the horizon, and it's journey has just begun!

We can see Nathan fighting against members of the White Fang as each punch and kick was precise, leaving no room for the White Fang to counteract. Though he then noticed a Nomu approaching him, making him widen his eyes in confusion and shock.

Nathan: "Since when did they get a Nomu?!"

We then cut to a scene where Mamoru was chatting with a blonde haired girl as she had a floating companion by her side. The blonde haired girl being known as Lumine, and her companion being known as Paimon.

 The blonde haired girl being known as Lumine, and her companion being known as Paimon

Mamoru: "So you're not from this world then?"

Lumine: "That's right."

Many worlds may diverge based on differences, but in the end, the Three Continents will stay interlinked.

We then see Adama and Arla walking together around what seemed to be a village as they seemed to be looking for something. Adama seemed relatively bored while Arla was simply smiling and waving at everybody else that they pass. Adama sighed as he rested his hands against the back of his head.