10

Aditya POV:

GOD!! My hands are shaking as they hold her waist. I can feel her body heat through my trembling fingers. Her eyes are fixed on me. Aiyo! What will she think of me now? Gulping hard, I slowly loosened my grip on her waist and moved behind.

"Sor..."

She cuts me off.

"Sorry Mama. I.."

Again I interrupted her.

"I'm the one to apologize Yamini! I didn't notice your hair got stuck in my button!" I said to which she nodded her head. I can't express but it was a kinda embarrassment. I scurried to the kitchen and let out a sigh. Fine! I patted myself on my chest to compose my racing heart. I took the Idly from the Pot and kept it inside the Hotbox. Why did I feel something unusual? No! Don't overthink anything. I took the Hotbox and went to the dining area. Placing Idly on her plate, I served the sambar and Chutney. We both ate with a pin drop silent to make the situation more awkward. I planned to break the ice and coughed a little.

"Thanni kudinga! (Drink water)" She said which made my plan work! After that, We were talking about studies and work. Soon we ate and She collected the plates and glass in her hand to put them in the sink. When she was about to wash them, I stopped her!

"I'm alright mama!" She said and took the scrub in her hand. Forcefully, I snatched the scrub and told her that the helper Akka would clean those vessels. I took her tablets and offered her warm water and she didn't make a fuss about taking it. She gulped the syrup down in one shot, and I was glad that she took her medicine without any problems. I asked her to take a rest by guiding her to the guest room.

Descending the stairs, I leaned myself on the couch. This is not my first time talking with her or eating with her. I watched her grow up. I never developed any feelings for Yamini. But now, when I'm with her, I feel something different. It's a state of happiness, along with a peaceful vibe that surrounds me. What is this feeling? It can't be that thing, right? Ruffling my hair, I closed my eyes.

Default ringtone- iPhone

Id- Nancy.

"Solunga Madam! (Say madam)" I answered sarcastically and let out a laugh.

"Really? That's great! Thank you so much, Nan! I'll see him this afternoon" I said and cut the call.

The news for which I've been waiting for is arrived! I'm so pumped that, I'm gonna make it. An immersive feeling that everything is good inside! I quickly got changed to a Formal outfit and asked Selvi akka (Helper) to offer Porridge to Yamini when she woke up.

At Bank:

"Mr. Aditya! You can come in now!" The staff stated and guided me to the manager's cabin. For the first time, I was surprised to encounter a bank manager with a smiling visage. He invited me to take a seat. "Hello, Mr. Aditya! Mathew told me about you and your idea of starting a business. So, what kind of Business are you gonna start?" His calm and impressive tone reduced my anxiety and I started to explain it in an approachable way.

" I've completed my engineering degree and Worked in an IT company. I have always dreamed of starting my own business. I am delighted that I am finally able to make this dream a reality. I want to start an Event planner Group" I started and around 15 minutes, I explained my Ideas. Seeing his expression, my mind signaled me a positive sign. "Fine! I find something creative and innovative ideas in your business. The Loan amount you've requested will be sanctioned to your Account! All the best!" He concluded to which my heart somersaulted in happiness.

Coming out of the Branch Manager's cabin, I searched for Mathew. Mathew is the childhood friend of Nancy. When I told Nancy about my idea of starting an Event management crew and the loan amount required to start that, She assured me about the loan thing. And now, Really she made it! Thank God! At least you've blessed me with good friends! After waiting for 5 minutes, Mathew appeared and we had a good talk. Thanking him and discussing the pieces of stuff about business, I left the Bank and started to drive.

At home:

I saunter inside the hall area and saw her sleeping on the couch. Why did she come down and sleep in this uncomfortable position? I stood beside her and patted her hand. She woke up and sat on the couch. "you can take a rest in the room ma! Why are you sleeping on the couch?" I asked meanwhile she was Yawning. Cute! Ahn? Did I call her cute? What's happening to me?

"No mama! I have some work. I was about to leave but waiting for you so that I can inform and go" She said and took her sling bag along with her mobile in her hand. "But, You can stay here until your cold gets better right?" I asked to which she refused politely as she had some portions to cover up in studies. I can't force her and agreed.

THE NEXT DAY

Yamini POV:

Rubbing my eyes and parted my sealed eyelids. I saw the ceiling fan rotates at a heavy speed. Sliding my hand towards the table beside my bed and took my mobile. 6.45 AM. Letting out a sigh, I bestir out of my bed and got ready for the class. Seeing the empty bed in my room, I wonder who will be my roommate. While lining the Kajal, I saw my face with a new pimple on my chin. Aiyo! Ithu enna puthusa inga? (What's new here?) No use in worrying! Let it come! Let it go!

*Notification sound*

Aditya Mama- How's your health now? Your Athai worried about you!

I'm fine mama and inform her that I'm alright..

Aditya Mama- Okay! Take care of your health and remember to take medicine.

- Sure mama. :)

.......................

2 Weeks passed and we barely talked to each other. Though I messaged him, He replied late with a simple reply. Does he Busy in something else? Attending Training session, talking with Arjun and Keerthi in call, Regular call with Amma, Appa and Yaazhan, Watching movies, Series, K-drama and Reading Wattpad, Scrolling Instagram, I spent these days. Shall I talk to Aditya Mama about my feelings for him? What If he rejects me? But A clear rejection is better than this Oscillation mindset. Yes! I'm gonna ask him! But first, Lemme confirm our meet up time.

I took my mobile and searched his contact.

Goblin OST- Stay With Me (Instrumental)

ID- Aditya Mama

Whattttt????? Seriously????? I answered the call.

Adi: Hey Yamini, How are you? Actually, I wanted to tell you in person but I've stuck with some other important work.

What does he wanted to say? I bit my nails in nervousness.

Adi: I'm gonna start my new business! Event planning and Management. Coming Monday, I'm gonna inaugurate my office. I've invited only close friends and important people. So, I'll be expecting your arrival!

He concluded and I don't know what to say. Shall I go? But I was about to ask him something else! Fine! Let's ask him that day.

"Sure Mama! I'll come"

I stated and he cuts the call. Come on Yam! You can do it! Just ask him directly.

Wait for some sweetness!

Until then, Tata...❤️🥰