25

Yamini POV:

It's already been a couple of months. We were having a wonderful time together. I hardly stay in the hostel. Aditya mama and I were practically adopted into his place. Our belongings were virtually bundled there, and it appeared like we were living together. The neighbors had moved in, and I began to live with him! Not in an inappropriate way, but as his girlfriend. Only intimacy, nothing more. And now I'm at my house. Not for the holidays or anything. As Aditya mama and his parents deemed to strike up a conversation with my Appa and Amma, I readied everything and returned home.

Here they arrive! I strolled into the hall, and my Appa greeted them. They were sitting on the couch, and his gaze was locked on mine. We both smiled shyly at each other. My heart pounded quickly, When I heard them urge my father to marry me to his son, I could see my father's expression fade from a sparkling smile to a smile.  

My father's countenance changed gradually when Athai and Mama talked about us. He was totally dumbfounded. Fine! I'll get into the scenario. I entered the hall and stood in front of my father. He took my hand and made me sit alongside him. Before I could start, Aditya Mama began to talk. 

"Mama, You've known me since childhood. As far as you know, my character is fine, and I have no other bad habits. If you are contemplating my past married relationship with Priya, I am glad to answer sincerely" His voice is calm and soothing. 

"No! Aditya! I'm already aware of your past events, and I'm not going to bring it up again in my daughter's life now, as you're already done with it. I only want to hear one thing from you! How would you ensure my daughter's happiness? My daughter should not be subjected to any noxious circumstance in which she may be hurt by others as your second wife!" My Appa's stern voice filled the silent room. I knew he care about me! And that's why he is deeply concerned about my happiness. 

"Yamini is the first person to teach me a fresh view on the world. If not for her, I'd be stuck in the darkness of my existence, unable to perceive even a glimmer of hope. I only survived the most horrible moment of my life because of her. She is the one who made me reflect on the true purpose of life. Not even my parents! When everyone was pitying me for being a dumb flesh who wasted his life by marrying the wrong woman, Yamini was the only one who stepped forward to pull me out of the miserable situation and show me my most joyful version!" Aditya Mama's voice was almost trembling and lumpy, his eyes were flooded with tears. 

"She makes me adore myself, even when I detest being such a wild idiot. I can't live without her! Without her, my enchanted world feels like hell! I wanted to enjoy every moment with her and keep her happy forever! Only she can be my everything; without her, I am nothing!" Tears rolled down his cheeks, and his blood shotted eyes didn't move from mine! 

"Appa, I know you're worrying about my happiness! But, The one who used the chance that led to this situation is me. I liked him since my childhood. I was unable to stay like other people when he was struggling! I entered and now I wanted to stay in his life. Will you accept him?" I caressed his hand, and my eyes almost teared up. 

"Fine! Your happiness matters to me, Yamini! If anyone else was here instead of him, I'd get in trouble." But, because it was him, I knew his character and his parents! I've decided to make him my daughter's husband!" He replied with a giggle and hugged me. I held him closer since it was such an emotional event in my life! Thank God! I hope I can confront any challenges together with Aditya mama. 

His eyes shone along with his smile, and both of our families were overjoyed to hear my parents' approval! His mother took the flower from the bag and pinned it to my hair.

 (They used to do this when they fixed the bride for groom.)

..........

We entered his apartment and got freshened. Everyone thinks I'm in the hostel! But, this grown-up man brought me here and even if I refuse, he would be deaf for those words.  "Mama...." He suddenly cut me off by crashing his lips on mine, kissing me deeply and passionately. I can feel his control gets lost over me. Neither I controlled it !

I started to replicate the kiss, the same way as his lips trying to seal mine within his. He continued to kiss passionately as I began to reciprocate the kiss. FUCK! He turned me on! And now, I couldn't control over myself any longer as the desire for him continued to rise. He suddenly pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me and continued to kiss me. For a correction, He continued to devour my lips. 

His chain dangling from his neck as he moved and kissed me. I was completely lost in the heat of the moment. The room was filled with the sound of our passionate kisses. A moan left my mouth as an impact of his heavy body crashing mine against the bed, It fueled his desire! Suddenly he became more rougher and he started kissing aggressively, Letting his desires take over me as he continued to roam his hands on my curves.

Efficiently, He took off my clothes, not thinking anything else as he continued to undress himself. His very built muscular body, had a nicely defined torso, and his shoulders and arms were well built with muscle as well, strong and toned chest could make any girl drool over him. His chest pressed against mine, as he held myself in his stoned arms. 

"You make me lose control Mini" His voice, very low and deep, sounded extremely attractive and seductive. Placing his strong and capable hands on my hips, he held them in a firm grip as he held me close against him. He moved a little bit away, his eyes roaming over my body. He looked over my body from head to toe, admiring and unable to look away. 

"Right curves and right structures in all the right places! Perfect!"

I could sense the hunger in his voice which made me feel like someone was knitting in my stomach! Before I could say anything, His hands continued to hover over my body as he looked at me intently. 

"I'm hungry Mini... I'm craving for something delicious that only you could give!"  His low tone whispered near my ears sent chills down my spine. Before I could say anything, His lips smooched my bosoms and he began to lick them! He just developed an addiction to this! The way he squeezed those two, I felt both pleasure and rage in the same breath, which felt like the ultimate state! Especially the increasing pressure he applies to squash them, is what I took pleasure in most! His left hand was rubbing my left globe, and his lips were sucking as if there was no tomorrow! He picked my hard nip between his teeth and teased me in a wicked way, making my toes curl in a mood.

The sound of his sucking my bud turned me hot. I rake my fingers through his hair, and my moan grows louder as he sucks with his entire might. Instead of sucking my nipple, he grabbed a substantial portion of my meaty breast and placed it in his mouth! He looked like a wild tiger! His hands were hard on my curves! As it reached down there, I couldn't help but clench my thighs together. His tongue traced down to my navel, and his fingers rubbed me down there! Almost! My body arched with pleasure! His tempo of stroking my clit increased, causing me to swim with ecstasy!

He brushed his length across my clit, which made me tremble! He flipped himself with great power and spread my legs to reveal my femininity.

 "I want some hot chocolate! Shall I sample it?" 

And in a split second, he buried his face in my kitty, and I felt his scorching tongue on the point of my clit. That was crazy! When he started kissing and licking there, I felt like I was like high on drugs! He just slurped there, while my legs trembled!

 "Are your legs quaking Mini?" 

His half-opened eye met mine as I moaned with pleasure. He nibbled my thighs till a bite mark was formed. He lay down next to me. We both mutually satisfied each other, until we both get tired! With a heavy moan and breathing filling our room, It came to an end of pumping the unborn ones in the air! 

"tch tch! Wrong time babies! Mummy feels bad for you!"  I said with a dramatic expression, which made us laugh! He let out a belly laugh, almost the neighbors could hear. The room which was filled with moans, screaming, and groans is now filled with laughter and giggles. 

If this is not love, then what's it?

Sorry for the delayed update guys!  You might get our Adi and Mini invitation!"🌼✨

See you in the next chapter! Byee lovelies! 🥰❤️