7 ⋆。°✩・.♡

RIKA

"One iced americano and one cappuccino." The woman at the counter called out as I entered the cafe.

I started walking up to the counter to order something for myself when I bumped into a person. He was holding that iced americano and cappuccino.

I felt liquid dripping inside my shirt, and my eyes widened at the huge stain on my white sweater.

"Oh, my god, I'm so sorry!" The man in front of me bowed. "Let me get tissues."

He quickly rushed to the counter and got me tissues. I started wiping my sweater while he stood there with the tissues.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." He said. "How can I repay you?"

I looked up, "Oh, there's no ne- Jeongin sunbaenim?"

"Oh. Oh, you're...Rika, right?" He smiled. "Nice to meet you."

I bowed, "Nice to meet you too."

"I'm sorry again, about this." He said.

"It's completely fine, sunbaenim. Accidents happen." I smiled. "I'll see you later."

"You too." He smiled again, as I walked to the washroom to clean myself up.

Later that evening, I was in my room, working on some lyrics when Ava eonnie came to tell me that I had a delivery.

"What?" I tried to remember if I had ordered anything online. I collected the parcel and went back to my room.

I opened the parcel, not really expecting anything. The first thing that my eyes fell on was the off white color of the same sweater which was ruined by the huge coffee stain.

"Oh, my god." I took out the sweater and put it against my body. It was the perfect size.

I noticed there was a note as well. I took it out to read it.

Hello, sorry once again for ruining such a cute sweater. I didn't really know what your size was so I just assumed...you can let me know if you want to exchange.
Please accept this as an apology 🙏

"Is that a love letter?" Ava asked, standing against the door.

"No...?" I laughed. "You know Hyunjin, right?"

"...Hwang?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Could you ask him for Jeongin sunbae's number?"

She raised her brow, "Do you have a crush, or what?"

"No, I wanted to thank him for this." I pointed to the sweater. "He accidentally spilled coffee on me and ruined it so he bought me a new one."

"What, really?" She blinked. "That's so nice of him."

She handed me her phone with Hyunjin's chat open. "Here, text him yourself."

She was about to leave the room, "Just be careful with whatever happens in the future though."