♡.・✩°。⋆ 16

RIKA

"I'll be home in some time, I have to go somewhere." I said.

"Where are you going?" Isla asked.

"Oh, just to hangout with my friends." I shrugged.

"You have friends other than us?" Rin joked.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Yeah. I do."

"Be safe and text whenever you reach." Ava said.

I nodded and left to get inside the car. Today, Jeongin had texted me if I wanted to hangout.

So, you guys might have missed a few chapters of my life. Remember when I got his number to text him a thank you for buying me a sweater?

Yeah, we became good friends after that. He used to text me every day, and even when we were shooting the music video for our comeback, he had sent food trucks to show his support.

We have hung out together quite a few times in public, mostly because the fans know we're good friends.

We often comment on each other's instagram posts, make tiktoks and reels together.

I looked inside the arcade to see if he was here yet. Suddenly, a hand covered my eyes.

"Guess who." I smiled when I heard a familiar voice.

I put my hand over his and removed it from my eyes.

I turned around and smiled widely. "Jeongin."

"Hi." He smiled widely. "Let's go inside?"

I nodded.

We went to the trampoline park first, and spent almost 45 minutes there, doing god knows what. It was fun though. We showed off random tricks to each other.

Then we went to the claw machine. It had those unicorn squishmallows. I stood in front of one machine, while he did in front of another and we both started trying to get one.

"Oh, my god, this machine is rigged." I grumbled, after the claw let go of the squishmallow for the 3rd time.

"I don't think so." He said, showing me a squishmallow he just got from the claw machine.

I stared at him with an annoyed face. He laughed and handed it to me.

"It's for you." He said.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have plenty of plushies." He shrugged. "I got this for you."

I smiled widely, before taking the plushie in my hands.

"Thank you." I said.

He chuckled, before patting my head and messing my hair up. This was the first time he did this.

I could feel my face heating up all of a sudden. My heart picked up a fast pace, as he messed my hair up.

"Should we go back now?" He asked. "We've been here for too long."

I slowly nodded because I didn't really trust myself in speaking without stammering like an idiot.

"I'll drop you off." He said.

"Okay." Was all I managed to say.