5 ⋆。°✩・.♡

SEOLHEE

It was one of those days where I was at my lowest. Usually on such days, I'd take some time alone and go for a walk.

But the weather was so annoying. It was so humid and I felt really irritated when I was sweating but not really sweating.

And I started sobbing out of frustration, cuz I'm just a girl. My face was still covered though, so nobody would see a kpop idol bawling her eyes out while walking down the streets of Seoul.

I wasn't looking where I was going, and I bumped into a tall and slender figure.

My phone fell down, and so did the other person's. We both crouched down to grab it.

"I'm so sorry." I bowed. I looked at the person. "Oh, it's you."

"Hello." He smiled. "I never thought I'd meet you like this- is everything okay?"

"Yeah, just a bad day." I smiled. "It was great to see you...Heeseung, am I right?"

He smiled. "Yeah, you're right. See you soon, sunbae."

*

I got back to my dorms and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I tried to unlock it.

"When did I change my wallpaper to this?" I muttered.

When I noticed that it wasn't unlocking with my face, nor the password that I typed worked, I realised that Heeseung's and my phones were swapped.

We had the same phone? I mean, my phone cover was generic as hell, so yeah, could be possible.

"Soorim." I went to her room.

"Yeah?" She looked up from her laptop.

"You have Jake's number, right?" I asked.

She raised her brow, "Yeah, why?"

"I swapped my phones with one of his bandmates." I sighed. "Can you just ask him to tell Heeseung to meet me at SM?"

"How is that even possible?" She chuckled. "But alright."