♡.・✩°。⋆ 8

SOORIM

I hated myself for not bringing an umbrella with myself when Ava kept telling me that it would rain today. And it wasn't just raining. It was a full on hailstorm.

The sky had gotten darker and even though it was only 6:30 in the evening, I couldn't see a single person on the streets as I stood under the bus stand, waiting for the rain to stop.

Why didn't I call any of the members? I did. I told them to send one of the managers with the car. Unfortunately, our car had broken down RIGHT IN FRONT OF our company building.

So I just waited for the rain to stop so that I could walk.

I noticed a bright light coming from a distance. I had a little hope that our car had started working and my manager was coming to pick me up. But I got disappointed when it turned out to be a completely different car.

But for some reason the car stopped in front of me. I knew better than to get into a stranger's car. Especially when I had nothing to hide my identity with.

But the window rolled down to reveal someone who I would've never thought to interact with.

At first I ignored the car. But then the driver rolled down his window.

"Soorim sunbaenim." In front of me was none other than Enhypen's Jake Sim.

"Hello." I bowed. "What are you doing out in this rain?"

"I was out for a drive." He shrugged. "What are you doing out here?"

"It's a long story." I chuckled.

"Do you want a ride? I can take you anywhere." He said.

"Are you even allowed to drive?" I asked.

"Obviously." He smiled.

"Can you drop me off at my dorms?" I asked.

"Do you know the way?" He asked and I nodded.

He opened the door and smiled, "Get in."

I quickly got inside the car, "I'm so sorry for the inconvenience."

"It's not a problem. Don't worry." He smiled. "Tell me the way, will you?"

"Yeah, it's straight down the road then right." I explained.

He nodded and started driving. It was a quiet 10 minute drive and then he stopped outside the dorm building.

"Will you be able to go inside?" He asked. "I have an umbrella if you want."

"No, it's fine, I can just run inside." I said.

"There are literally ice rocks falling from the sky." He said. "Come on, I'll drop you inside the building."

I covered my face in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine." He smiled, grabbing the umbrella from the backseat and then getting out with it.

He then jogged up to my side and opened the door.

We both got under the umbrella and carefully walked into the building. The marble floor was all wet and if even one of us fell, we would be badly injured.

Once we were inside the building, he removed the umbrella.

"Thank you so much." I bowed. "How can I repay?"

"There's no need." He smiled. "I'm actually a very big fan of you, so I'm very happy to be helping you in any way."

My cheeks turned light pink and I bowed again, "Thank you."

"Can I ask for a small thing though?" He looked around awkwardly.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead." I nodded.

"Can I have your number?" He shyly put his phone forward.