Dorm Tour

"Is it on?" Ava asked, looking at the camera. 

"Yes." Rika nodded. "Hello, everyone!"

"Why are y'all live at 1 am?" Isla laughed, reading a comment. "Um, we're live at 1 am because, it's not 1 am in Korea?"

"We decided that we wanted to show you guys our dorm!" Rin explained.

"This is the only reason why these girls cleaned up their rooms so quick." Ava sighed. 

"You'll be surprised to see how big it is." Anqi smiled.

"Should we go inside?" Annya asked, grabbing the camera.

The others nodded. Meanwhile, the comments on the live kept spamming.

User1 do you guys have your own rooms
User2 Anqi i love u
User3 soorim can u say hi to Phillipines

"So, this, guys, is our living room." Soorim introduced as she opened the door and we entered the living room.

" Soorim introduced as she opened the door and we entered the living room

"Me and Stassie eonnie set it up together." Seolhee said.

Annya filmed as Stassie plopped down on the couch. "The sunlight is very bright over here."

"Next up, is our kitchen and dining area!" Ava said.

"Ava eonnie and I do the main cooking so, we're the ones who set it up

"Ava eonnie and I do the main cooking so, we're the ones who set it up." Rika said.

Isla stood behind the kitchen counter, "I feel like I'm in a cooking show."

"Hey guys, and welcome back to my channel!" Rin laughed. "If you're new here make sure you subscribe to my channel for more yummy recipes."

"Should we go see the rooms now?" Anqi asked.

"Yes! The first room is mine." Annya said, leading the members and the camera up the stairs.

" Annya said, leading the members and the camera up the stairs