♡.・✩°。⋆ 4

ANNYA

"Ow! It hurts!" Soobin yelped. He had come over to my dorm to hang out but I noticed a few blackheads on his nose when we were watching a movie and I couldn't resist the temptation to remove them.

Before anyone assumes anything, Soobin and I are just friends. Best friends actually.

We knew each other before we became trainees. Once we both debuted, it was no secret how close we were. Fans have always been supportive of our friendship and that did bring us even closer.

I will admit, I used to have a crush on him years back. But now it was all chill between us.

"Shut up." I muttered. "Do you want to put on a mask?"

"No? I came here to hang out with you and not to get a facial." He flicked my forehead. "What is this? A salon?"

I raised my brows. "It's called basic skin care."

"It's called basic skin care." He poorly mocked me.

I grabbed a pillow and hit his face with it.

"Oh, you wanna do this now?" He got up from his chair.

I laughed and started running away but he grabbed the sleeve of my jacket.

"Got you." He shrugged, but I slipped out of my jacket and ran out of my room.

"Doesn't look like it." I laughed loudly and ran to the kitchen.

"ANNYA!" He yelled and ran behind me. I stood behind the kitchen counter and he was on the other side.

I was laughing at him because he was panting so loudly.

"I wanna drink water." He sighed.

I nodded and turned around to open the fridge and I didn't realise when he sneaked behind me and pinched my waist.

"OW!" I jumped away from him.

"Now we're even." He shrugged, leaning against the counter.