♡.・✩°。⋆ 6

RIN

I was at the recording studio alone with my coffee, writing the lyrics for our comeback.

I was stuck. My mind was blank and for some reason the lyrics didn't come naturally to my mind.

The door opened and I looked up to see a guy, wearing a beanie and glasses. I recognised him in a second because of the glasses.

"Oh, my god, Mark." I smiled widely, getting up.

"Hey." He smiled back, coming in for a tight hug.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"Never been better, what about you?" He asked.

"Stressed out." I sighed. "I can't figure out lyrics."

"Want me to help you?" He asked, putting down his bag.

"You're not busy, are you?" I asked.

"Nope, I just came here to experiment." He smiled, messing my hair.

"Hey!" I lightly slapped his hand away.

"Come on. Let's see what you have got till now." He sat down beside me.

"Nothing. Literally." I chuckled. "Thankfully, it's the last song on the album."

"Hm..." He nodded. "What's the theme?"

"Romance...?" I mumbled.

"Oh, damn." He nodded. "So...maybe we can tell a story using the song and maybe you guys could do a music video of this song."

"There needs to be a song before we make a music video, Mark." I chuckled. "Let's focus on the lyrics."

"Yeah, right." He smiled.

The whole afternoon, Mark helped me with the lyrics. Then during lunch, he ordered food for the both of us and we had lunch together while catching up.

"Okay, so we're done with the song, I guess that should be enough." He said.

"It's more than enough, Mark." I said. "Thank you so much."

"It's nothing." He smiled. "It was nice catching up with you again."

"Yeah." I nodded. "See you around, I guess. Wait, first give me your number."

We exchanged numbers and he gave me a headpat before I waved at him and left the room.