Chapter 9

Words - 1454

_______________________________________

The wall was covered with moss, water leaking from the ceiling, cracks on the wall

The wall was covered with moss, water leaking from the ceiling, cracks on the wall. The smell was so bad which made me want to puke. I was tied on a chair as I looked around trying to find something which could free me. My tears were threatening to fall. There was a small window, light wasn't coming from it which made me believe it was night. I could feel my heart beating fast inside my chest. My breaths became shallow as I struggled to breath, I moved my hands hysterically trying to get it out of the rope but it didn't work. Tears started coming out of my eyes as I cried while struggling when I heard a footstep.

It slowly approached the door. I held my breath waiting for whatever is gonna happen to me. The door slowly opened as someone walked inside. I couldn't see who it was as it was so dark. The person walked closer to me making me able to see a little bit of ut's body. By judging from the person's physique, it was a male. His hand stretched out to grab me but I moved back dodging his touch but he held my chin tightly making me let out a whimper.

"Long time no see, Dolly" The man said, making me cry. Dolly, Dolly, Dolly these words rang inside my mind as my head started paining badly. Some visions started blurring my mind.

A little girl was running in a garden surrounded by rose bushes.

She was happy.

Her giggles of joy filled the entire area.

"Baby, stop running and come here" A lady wearing a frock said as she was running behind the little girl.

Their faces were blurred. Suddenly the vision changed.

A little girl tied on a chair.

Crying.

She was saying something which I wasn't able to understand. I tried to focus harder on what that girl was saying but a loud screeching voice erupted in my brain. I shut my eyes tightly as I kept my palms against both of my ears to cut off that voice but it only got louder. My head was paining badly, it felt like it would burst anytime when I opened my eyes wide gasping for air. I looked around and I was in the car, tears started forming in my eyes when I realised that I was alone in the car.

I opened the door and looked around and was greeted by lush green trees, soft grasses beneath my feet, mountains, and water running between them. It was a waterfall. A beautiful and lovely sight to see, I would have stopped to admire this sight but right now all I could think about was finding Annie and Ivan. Tears ran down my eyes. What if my dream came true?

I felt my head spinning as I gulped feeling my throat dry. That's when I heard some footsteps from behind me making me freeze in my spot from terror. What if it was that kidnapper guy from my dream-no, nightmare? I thought as I slowly turned behind and saw him.......Ivan. Without thinking anything I ran towards him and hugged him tightly letting myself breakdown in front of him. I could feel that he was shocked at first but later hugged me back.