𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

"jab koi mushkil pad jaye,
tum dena saath mera o humnava"

JANHAVI

"Aap jis vyakti ko call kar rahe hain woh.." and I cut the call. I had been trying to call both Shubman and Ishan for the past half hour but none of them cared to answer.

Both of them have gone for shopping or something like that for hours now. It was nearly 10 pm now and I was literally feeling so sleepy and hungry. I threw my phone on the couch in frustration and sat down.

How can someone be so careless? Aaj ghar aane do, baat hi nahi karungi main to!

And the next thing I know is that I could feel someone's hand on my back and their breath falling on my neck. I hastily opened my eyes to see Ishan trying to lift me up from the couch because I had fallen asleep there.

"Are utha diya maine? Acha uth gayi ho toh kuch kha lo", he said caressing my hair.

I pushed him away from me and got up from the couch. He gave a confused glance at me. Turning my back at him, I dashed into our bedroom. Subsequently, I could hear his footsteps coming into the room. He closed the door and came near me.

"Kya baat hai madam? Gusse mein hain lag raha hai?", he asked very cutely, bending down a little to look directly into my eyes.

"I'm not talking to you", I said curtly.

"Hamari galti kya hai wo toh bata dijiye?"

I opened my mouth but was interrupted by a bang on the door. Shubman was shouting Ishan's name at the top of his voice god knows why.

Ishan went and opened the door to see Shub with his phone. "Are tu apna phone mere gaddi mein chhod ke chala aaya tha, Rohit bhai ka asar ho gaya hai kya tujhe?", he said pulling Ishan's hair.

Ishan hastily took his phone and checked it to see 18 missed calls from me. Ishan whispered something to Shubman and he checked his phone as well. I was glaring at both of them.

Shubman shouted "Aaj to tu gaya" and ran out of the room banging the door as loudly as possible. I've never seen a guy as chaotic as him!

I passed him a angry look at him, and he came closer to me and held my hand. I turned my face, not that I was that angry anymore but I wanted to see how he would he behave.

He pulled me closer and held my chin to face him. "Ek bar dekh lijiye, Deewana bana dijiye", he whispered.

"Ishan!", I blushed.

"Aapko manana itna aasan hoga pata nahi tha", he said smirking.

"Aapke upar gussa kare bhi to kare kaise?"

He made me sit on the bed and went outside in living room. Then he came back with a paper bag in his hands. Keeping the bag on the bedside table, he sat down beside me.

While I looked at it with curiosity, Ishan pointed at the bag and said, "Kholke dekho, tumhare liye hi laaya hu"

I hastily opened the bag and looked into it to see boxes of momo in it.

He smiled at me and said, "Tumhara favourite haina?" and I nodded excitedly at him. He remembers that momo is my favourite?

I got up to bring plates for us but he held me back and made me sit. Taking out the things from the bag, Ishan carefully opened the boxes of momos and arranged them neatly on the beside table. He picked up a momo with his fingers and held it out to me.