𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏:

╔═══════ ೋღ ♣︎ ღೋ ═══════╗

"Violet Yumiko."

╚═══════ ೋღ ♧ ღೋ ═══════╝

[Y]umiko, known to her online followers as "Violet," sat in her meticulously decorated purple gaming studio, surrounded by an array of pastel decor, fairy lights, and plush toys — the soft hues creating an illusion of sweetness and innocence. She wore a revealing outfit, a short skirt, and a tight crop top designed to entice her viewers, a strategic choice to maximise donations and subscriptions. Her two-toned wig, perfectly split between lavender and black, cascaded over her shoulders, complementing her carefully curated persona.

"Ahh, Yamada-san, thank you so much for the donation!" she squealed bashfully, her voice high-pitched and dripping with feigned sweetness. Comments flooded her screen with hearts, and emojis, a testament to her loyal fanbase that kept her viewer count high and her wallet full.

"Yumi-chan, you're the best!" one comment read.

"Marry me, Violet!" 

"Ahegao please, Violet-chan!!!"

"When are you uploading on OF, it's been 3 days!"

"Try and put you elbows on your bellybutton. I bet you can't."

"Feet pic when?"

She giggled, a sound that felt like nails on a chalkboard to her own ears but was music to her viewers'. "You guys are too much! Remember, if you want more exclusive content, don't forget to subscribe to my OnlyFans!" She winked at the webcam before adding, "I have some special surprises there that you won't want to miss."

As she navigated the game, she made exaggerated expressions, pouting with a mock frown when she encountered a difficult level. "Ugh, these game controls are so bad! How am I supposed to beat this level like this?" She whined, her voice a mixture of frustration and playful indignation.