𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖:

╔═══════ ೋღ ♣︎ ღೋ ═══════╗

"Gym avocados."

╚═══════ ೋღ ♧ ღೋ ═══════╝

[A] day after your 'endeavours' at Kenma's place, you found yourself at your local convenience store, absentmindedly staring at a pile of avocados in the fruit section. The shop was relatively quiet, the soft hum of refrigerator units creating a background noise that was almost meditative. You were lost in your thoughts as you stood there, worlds away from the present, when a familiar voice broke through your reverie.

"Yo, Y/n!" said voice greeted casually, the person's tone warm and friendly.

You snapped your head up and turned to see Kuroo standing a few feet from you with his signature, easygoing smile. "Kuroo-san," you acknowledged with a slight bow, your lips curving into a smile. "Fancy seeing you here. We keep meeting at random stores."

"Yeah, just picking up a few things before I hit the gym," he replied while lifting the gym bag slung over his shoulder for emphasis. "How's Sayuri doing?"

"She's good," you answered, a hint of exhaustion in your voice. "Though, she went over to your place the other night, so I'm assuming you know more about how she's doing than I do."

Kuroo chuckled, a knowing look on his expression. "Fair point. She's been great company these days."

You nodded your head to show that you'd heard him, before turning back to the avocados. "You know, I read somewhere that avocados are good for you after sex," it was on the internet.