prologue

prologue. 

woodynho: i'm very happy because Jude finally accepted to be mine. 

mariogoetze: (a)woodynho wait...you mean jude from FIFA14? 

*a/n: wattpad wont let me use the 'at' sign anymore. so i'm replacing it with: (a).*

woodynho: (a)mariogoetze yes!

matshummels: (a)woodynho pia and i send you our love and support. you're so brave. 

woodynho: (a)matshummels okay..well danke!

esmuellert_: (a)woodynho thank you for opening up to us.

bschweinsteiger: (a)woodynho the whole team supports you!

mertesacker: (a)woodynho its been a while since we've seen you in a relationship. i hope jude makes you happy. we support you.

woodynho: (a)esmuellert_ ur welcome.

woodynho: (a)bschweinsteiger jude's mum has a crush on you, maybe we can double date! haha

woodynho: (a)mertesacker thanks! i support you too...? haha

bschweinsteiger: (a)woodinho double date it is! ha ha ha 

Marco set his phone down on his nightstand. His friends kept saying things that confused him. He was aware he had their support in his football career.

Why did they feel the need to remind him?

"Those were some weird conversations." He said, reaching onto the nightstand to turn of his lamp.

Then he settled under the covers and went to sleep.

-

innocent little marco. doesn't yet realize that his friends think he likes members of the same sex. but yeah, here's the prologue for you all. i hope you like it and i hope you like the story. thank you so much for reading!

-clary xx