summer nights pt 1| M.R.

Format will be fixed soon.

This summer is our two year anniversary. And Mattheo surprised me with an amazing gift. A trip to his family's summer house on the coast of Greece.
Just the two of us.

There was a lot of talk from parents, professors and students once it got out. A lot of people were troubled by the fact that two kids were going to stay at house alone out of the country. But since neither of us have functional parents, we don't really listen to anyone.
Now that Mattheo is older we can travel more easily. And i couldn't be more excited.

"Hello darling, aren't you tired?" Mattheo says, wrapping his arms around me from behind.
"I'm packing love, how many bathing suits do you reckon I should bring?" I ask, looking through my drawers.

We're both at my house right now, my parents are off in Germany for some death eater meetings. They don't care what i do as long i don't embarrass them or wreck their house. Which is easy enough.

"Uh I dont know maybe four?" He says burying his face in my neck, clearly too tired to function. We had to get up around 4:30 am in order to be ready in time.
"Is there anywhere to swim there? Do i even need a bathing suit?" I ask.
"Well there's two pools, a hot tub, many showers, plus a private beach just outside the chateau. So yes i would bring a bathing suit." He says counting on his fingers.
"Holy shit Mattheo, i keep forgetting your rich rich." I say grabbing every bathing suit i own and shoving them in my suitcase.

"Our flight leaves at 7:00 am Matt, is there anything you need me to put in my bag that you forgot? You have a toothbrush?"
I ask walking around the living room collecting things and tidying.
"Um let me think. Yes got a toothbrush. How about condoms?" He asks laughing.
" Oh my days Mattheo, everyone was right!" I say walking towards him hooking my arms over his shoulders. "You just want me for my body" I say dramatically falling onto the couch.
"If they really are right i guess i'm also going to kidnap you and hide you in my basement" He says walking towards my and hovering over top of my body.
" You can forget about getting me pregnant" I remind him.
"Oh of course, maybe we shouldn't bring those condoms then." He says leaving us both in a fit of laughter on the couch.

After the flight

" Oh Matt, Greece is just beautiful." I say taking in the view.
Mattheo rented a car for us after our plane landed so we can explore the island were on a bit more. We begin driving to the house and were already right by the water and the view is just magnificent.

"I forgot to tell you, Enzo called this morning wishing us a happy trip. And something about how its my fault that his girlfriend now wants to go to Italy?" Mattheo says turning onto the road that overlooks the water.  "Yes Daphne was saying that. I was talking to the girls and they are all very jealous. Astorias also trying to get Draco to take her to his house in France" I say smiling at him. " I'm just too romantic i guess huh love?" He says placing his hand on my thigh. "Of course Matt." I say smiling.

"We're here darling" Mattheo says quietly, pushing me slightly. I must have fallen asleep on the drive there.
I look around and see we're going through a large gate, and as we do my mouth is left wide open. The house is one of the largest i've seen, it has the most beautiful garden and a gorgeous driveway. It's acres and acres of grass, trees, and seating areas.

We enter the large building and i immediately begin looking around. After inspecting every mysterious door and cupboard, Mattheo calls me to our shared room. The bedroom looks over the ocean, its around 8:30 pm so the sun is just barely lighting up the sky.