slytherin sluts? | M.R.

storyline: your history of magic class is taking a overnight field trip to a little town to see old ruins from the goblin wars. But the first night proves to be shocking. ( sorry in advance for bad writing)

Mattheo and i have always had our differences.

Being a Nott means having to see quite a bit of Mattheo Riddle. My twin brother Theodore is his BEST friend, and ever since i was little i've had to deal with the play dates and the exclusions. Mattheo hasn't always been very kind towards me, of course i was seen as the annoying sister who would always try to hang out with them but that's no reason for Mattheo to make my life hell.
Lately however Mattheo has become.. nicer? i can't believe i would even say that but it's honestly true. I don't know if he's matured or if there's something else going on... No of course not he would never ever ever like me. Right?

" Alright everyone hush now i will be giving you your assigned rooms. No complaining or upset faces please!" Professor McGonagall begins to state names
Daphne Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson room 369
Lorenzo Berkshire and Ron Weasley room 342
Hermione Granger and Astoria Greengrass room 379
Mattheo Riddle and  Cormac McLaggen room 355
Mcgonagall continues stating names but my mind begins to worry about who ill get as a roommate. Of course Pansy and Daphne got each other which is good, but there are bad ones too like Mattheo and Cormac. Ew Cormac makes me nauseous.
Cedric Diggory and Blaise Zabini room 354
Dean Thomas and Theodore Nott room 346
Y/n Nott and Hannah Abott  room 374
um ok well i guess it could be worse?
" heyy y/n so i guess we're roommates huh."  Hannah says in an almost disgusted tone
" um yea hi hannah i guess we are?" i say
" ugh whatever just don't annoy me im exhausted and your voice is just so i don't know. Annoying? of course i get paired with one of those slytherin sluts!" she rolls her eyes and walks towards her group of Hufflepuff friends. wow. didn't know Hannah was such a bitch. whatever it's just 2 nights and i'm too exhausted from our 11 hour train ride to even care.

" Students! hush now please! i need you all rested for tomorrows adventures so please head to your dorms, now i will be in room 177 on the girls floor and Professor Binns will be in 145 on the boys floor if you need anything. Thank you now go on head to your rooms" Mcgonagall says as she herself heads towards the 4th floor of our hotel.
" hey guys!" i say as i see my friends standing by the elevator. " oh hey y/n" Enzo and Blaise say in unison.
" so you got Abott huh? at least you didn't get McLaggen he's already asked if he can put his clothes in my side of the closet as well as his own" Mattheo says with his eyebrows furrowed
" yea i guess, Hannah called us sluts though so not sure she's much better" i say with a small laugh as the rest of my friends begin to roll their eyes and share stories about annoying Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors.

Well here it is room 374. i grab my key card and scan it on the door. Most of my year has gone to their rooms already as i was hanging out in the lobby reading since i did not want to be near Hannah any more then i had too.
huh. the door won't open? " hello? Hannahhh the door is stuck can you open it?" i try not to say too loud as i don't want to wake anyone up. i see a blue eye appear through the peephole. " oh y/n um i'm kind of occupied right now you can sleep in the lobby right?" hannah giggles
" what! no i cant hannah i'm exhausted just let me in!" i say annoyed as ever.
i hear shuffling and hannah cracks the door just enough for me to see her in a men's large t-shirt with a gross topless guy on her bed. wait is that?  CORMAC?? i literally almost threw up but i guess they work?
" see y/n no room go away now! don't look at me like that ugh. what a virgin loser" hannah scoffs and slams the door. i'm so done like soooo done. where do i even go?

eventually i decide to go down to the lobby and get something to drink.
oh good there's a fridge with all sorts of drinks. maybe a apple juice?