seduce him | T.N.

REQUEST BY: iloveeeginnyweasley
⚠️ SMUT⚠️

"hey baby" i say walking into Theos dorm. He's sitting on his bed reading a book.
"Hello darling" He says, his eyes glued down at his book.
"Why did you call me here if you were just going to read" i complain "i'm pretty bored and i was thinking there's some other things we could do..."
i say walking over to his bed, slowly unbuttoning my blouse buttons.

" Well that" he says pointing at me " is why i called you here"
" What?" I respond stopping in my tracks.
"That's the thing, the boy are making me do something, it was more or less a bet." He says standing up reaching for my shirt buttons, buttoning them back up slowly.

"Oh your part of that? No Nut November or whatever?" I'd heard some of the Slytherin boys talking about it this morning but Theodore? No sex? For a month? I can't see it happening.

" You have to be joking Theo" I say wrapping my arms around his neck.
" I may have told Enzo that he wouldn't make it, so that means i have too, i'm sorry love" He says.
The funny thing is, is that he seems genuinely upset about it.
" Hm alright, we'll see how long you last" I say an idea sprouting in my mind.

" Hey Enzo?"
" Oh hey y/n, what's up?"
" I have a proposal for you."

" Ok so what i'm hearing is that if you get Theodore to fuck you i give you half of the money from the bet?" Enzo asks after i explain my plan to him.
" Precisely" i respond.
" Mm sure" He says hesitantly
"i'm trusting you here y/n."
" Oh you don't even need to worry, i'll make him fold within 3 days" I say confident in my plan.

I start my plan this morning during our study block, me and Theodore decided to go work in the library like we usually do, and i made sure to wear my shortest skirt and my laciest thong.

"Hey Theo?, Do you know where beginners guide to herbology is?" I ask, of course i know exactly where it is already. The very bottom shelf of course.
" Oh it's down there" he points focused on his paper.
" This shelf?" I say bending down at the perfect angle in front of him. His eyes turn and look and immediately widen. It's been a few days and i can tell he's struggling around me, so this should push him over the edge.
" Y/n..." He warns.
" Or this one?" i ask bending to my knees fully, my ass balancing on the ball of my heel.
" Y/n, i know you know what your doing to me" he says rubbing his face.
" No i don't, what am i doing to you Theodore?" I say naively.

I stand up and head towards him, standing behind his chair raking my fingers through his hair.
" I think i should go" he says sitting up straighter. In any other circumstance my skirt and panties would be off and he would be groaning, sliding into me in the third floor bathroom. But because of his stupid bet,
that's not happening, yet.

" No you can't go yet!" I say quickly pushing down on his chest and walking to the other side of his chair. This is fucking risky but i get two goods things out of it if i succeed, a good fuck and some money which i'll
most likely spend on Theodore anyways.

I step over one side of him straddling his waist, i can feel his dick getting harder underneath me, the fact that it's just two pieces of thin fabric stopping us from doing anything is turning me on, maybe even more then it is Theo.

"You do things to me you know that right?" he says letting out an almost painful groan.
" Tell me what i do to you Nott" i say sliding my cold hands up his shirt, my thin fingers sliding across his abs.
"Fuck it"
he says quickly lifting me up by my ass and placing my feet on the floor momentarily. He packs up our bags and slings them over his shoulder, then he proceeds to grab my hand and drag us out of there.
At first i thought he was mad, but then i looked up and saw the lust in his eyes and i realized the exact opposite.

He drags us into his dorm room and locks the door.
" This is a bit more of a comfy place to study, your right" I say teasingly.
" This was bound to happen love, even without your teasing i cant resist you for more then a few days, who knows how i'd make it through a month" He says walking over to me grabbing me by the waist and unzipping my skirt. Of course i planned for this so i picked out my hottest set.

" Oh fuck y/n you make me so hard" He says undressing me fully.
" Fuck me then"
And so he does.

My arms fall to begin unbuckling his belt, i slide his pants of, unbuttoning his shirt.
We're both in our undergarments but not for long.
He unclips my bra and pulls down my thong.
And i fall to the ground and pull down his boxers.
His dick springs out, and i decide to play with him for a bit. I begin licking the tip my hands moving up to massage it slightly. Theodore's groans fill the room.
" I want this in me, right now" I say trying to stop
my moans.

" You torture me y/n" He says touching me everywhere he can.
" Mm" i respond already blind with lust.
" Tell me what you want and i'll do it for you" He says quickly.

"I want you to bend me over the bathroom counter and fuck me like you never have." I say, already wet imagining it.
He does exactly what i ask, he drags me to the bathroom and pushes my front against the cold counter. My ass is up, pussy throbbing.

We can see ourselves in the mirror which makes it even more kinky.
I bend even more as i see through the mirror that he's lining himself up with my pussy, and then he slides in.
Both of us let out a moan as his dick slides in and stretches me out. He begins thrusting slowly, my back is arching at the feeling of being filled with his dick. His hand reaches down and begins touching my clit. It pushed me over the edge as I can feel every movement he makes.

I can feel his dick get harder inside me he does one large thrust and buries his dick deep in me. Just as he cums i can feel mine about to burst he pulls out and my orgasm comes flooding out.

I stand up turning to face him wrapping my arms around his neck.
" Sorry you failed no nut november or whatever it's called" I say sweetly.
" It was worth it" he says kissing my neck and jaw.
" Geres how you can make up for it, I want you to ride me" He asks grabbing my face in his hands.

"Anything for you" i say pushing him backwards and out of the bathroom. He falls onto his bed and i crawl up knees places on either side of him.I put just the tip down there, rocking back and forth as he plays with my clit. His tip is stimulating me like and other and it leaves me violently throbbing.

Eventually i cant deny i want his dick in me again, so i lower myself onto him. I hear Theo take a deep
breath as i begin rhythmically moving on top of him. He grabs my waist making me go harder and faster, it's intoxicating how he hits every spot.
" oh fuck y/n" he groans.

I can tell im going to cum as im a moaning writhing mess. My ass and pussy clenches around him as i begin to shake. Then it gushes out onto him, slowly dripping onto his stomach. His hits just after mine, filling me up.

Looks like i won again. The best part is, is that i know Theo won't be mad, he'll think it's hilarious.