𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲
-𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐱-

- 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲 (The righteous brothers) : "And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much"

- Just the two of us (Grover Washington) : "Just the two of us
We can make it if we try"

- Angel Eyes (ABBA) : "And it hurts to remember all the good times. When I thought I could never live without him"

- Isn't she lovely (Stevie Wonder) : "Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?"

- Be my baby (The Ronettes) : "The night we met I knew I needed you so. And if I had the chance i'd never let you go."

- Young hearts run free (Candi Staton) : "You'll count up the years and they will be filled with tears."

- The Chain (Fleetwood Mac) : "And if you don't love me now, you will never love me again."

- She's always a woman (Billy Joel) : "She can take you to love, she can take you or leave you."

- Go your own way (Fleetwood Mac) : "How can I ever change things that I feel?"

- Silver Springs (Fleetwood Mac) : "You'll never get away from the sound of the woman that loves you."

- Something Stupid (Frank/Nancy Sinatra) : "And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like I love you."

- Brown Eyed girl (Van Morrison) : "My brown eyed girl."

- Dancing in the moonlight (Toploader)
: "We like our fun and we never fight."

- Ain't No Sunshine (Bill Withers) : "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone. Only darkness everyday."

- Maneater (Daryl Hall/John Oates) : "Watch out boy she'll chew you up."

©-shelbysecret-

tiktok: shelbysecret.wp