- 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲
- 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝟏 -

𝐎𝐧 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟒, 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟕
𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞,
𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝-𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠,
𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢-𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦 "𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚."

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝟎 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝...

✯✯✯

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧: Okay.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧: Let's get this party started.

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲: (looking down) Daisy also agreed to this?

✯✯✯

𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐰...

✯✯✯

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞: And the rest of the band are okay with this?

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫: They are.. (pausing) how did it all begin? With you and the boys

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞: Well.. (taking a breath) i've always loved music. I found that it explained things we couldn't put into words ourselves. So when I found out that my close friends were putting a band together (a small smile creeped onto her face) I couldn't have been more excited.

✯✯✯

𝐏𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟖

Stevie wandered inside the old record shop, running her fingers across the different records that she passed. She didn't plan on buying one. Although she would love to, her family simply didn't have the money.

That didn't stop her from listening though.

"Mr Lee," The blonde girl greeted the man behind a counter with a smile. "Stevie." He nodded, leaning against the counter. The man had gotten used to seeing the girl's face in his shop a long while ago. And usually he would get annoyed at customers coming in and not buying something. But Stevie.. she was different.

"What're your plans for the day then, Stevie?" Mr Lee questioned.

She shrugged and tucked her hair behind her ears. "After this i'll probably go home. So nothing new, I suppose."