- 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲
-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝟑-

Stevie stood out back with a cigarette balanced between her lips. She waited till the band got everything out the van before following them inside. She attempted to walk in with Eddie but Camila had beaten her to it.

"Far out!" The dark haired girl exclaimed. Stevie took a long drag of her cigarette and looked away. "Can you believe this?" Camila asked with excitement, detaching herself from Eddie's arm and wrapping her arms around Billy.

The venue was of decent size. The Winters were already up practicing and Stevie's eyes automatically went to the girl who was playing the piano and singing backup. She was gorgeous and had gotten Graham's attention.

"Keep dreaming, Peaches." Warren teased. Stevie looped her arm around Graham's and leaned her head on his shoulder, "you like her?" She asked quietly.

Graham just stared at the stage with wide eyes. "She's— she's great." He stuttered.

He wasn't wrong. The girl was absolutely breathtaking.

Finally, they walked around to backstage where The Winters were coming down the stairs. "Hey, you guys were rocking up there." Warren said in passing.

"Sounded good," Eddie agreed.

"Well done," Stevie said, trying not to drop the guitar as she walked behind the two boys. "Hurry up!" She said quickly, frustrated at their slow pace.
"I'm going, I'm going!" Warren assured her.

"I'm not kidding, Warren— i'll smash this guitar over your head!" She threatened, pushing past Eddie once he got to the top.

"Love you too, Vie." Warren grinned at her.

She just rolled her eyes and continued to the stage.

The band quickly got to setting up on the stage just as people began getting seated at reserved tables, some also just standing.

"Stevie," Billy grabbed her attention. She looked up at him whilst she was kneeling to fix her mic stand. "Yeah?"

"We're singing this together today." He told her. She stood straight and adjusting the actual microphone. "We are?" She asked. Billy nodded. "No joining on the end of the lyrics or anything like that. We're singing together."

Stevie didn't argue. She was grateful for his choice as it gave her more freedom on stage. She was just confused.

✯✯✯

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫: Why did it have you so confused?

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞: Because it was the Billy show. Nobody cared about the rest of us.

✯✯✯

"Have love! Pretty baby, will travel!" Billy and Stevie sang in unison. Her eyes remained closed as she concentrate on staying in sync with him. They sounded great together. Truly amazing.

✯✯✯

𝐑𝐨𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 (𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫): Put Mick Jagger in a lineup and a person who's never heard of the rolling stones can still point to Jagger and say 'that one. He's the rock star.' Billy Dunne had that in spades.