Schooltime Fights (Part 3: Hidden Inventory Arc)

"So, I'm guessing we're stuck here then?" Y/N asked as Gojo got off the phone to Yaga.

"Duh... He said it was an order from Tengen. Do whatever the brat wants... Lax upbringing at its finest." Gojo complained.

"Don't be like that, Satoru. Despite what she thinks, after the assimilation she'll live life as Tengen, her new home the deepest floor of Jujutsu High. She won't be able to see her friends, family or anyone who's precious to her ever again." Suguru paused "Let her do what she wants. After all, that's part of our mission."

"Riko doesn't have any family left. They died in an accident when she was very young. I've taken care of her ever since." Kuroi held back tears as she spoke "I'd like her to have as much time as she can with her friends." She bowed her head at the three students.

"Wouldn't that make you her family?" Y/N smiled, looking at her.

"Y/N is right." Suguru added.

"Yes.." Kuroi blushed.

Gojo groaned "Suguru, how are the cursed spirits you sent to watch over her?" He walked up next to Suguru.

"Oh them, I just wish I was able to share my senses with them like Mei is able to do."

"Yeah but they're kinda just birds, right?" Y/N interrupted.

"She's still a higher grade than you, idiot." Gojo teased

"Satoru, go find Riko right now." Suguru's smile faded, his tone becoming more serious to match.

"Two of my spirits have been exorcised." Suguru walked away from the other three.

'I'm genuinely convinced that my technique might be invisibility. They keep on forgetting I exist.' Y/N thought to himself as he stared into the pool.
___________________________________________________________________________

"Who will be at the top of the next generation? This will be an important match to help us find out." The TV speakers could be heard through the small cafe as Toji watched "Number six's final position is finally starting to solidify. Now the fifth race, the one all eyes are focused on is about to begin." Toji remained sat as he ate his food, bet slip in his pocket. He had told Shiu to place a bounty on Riko Amanai's head that lasted forty eight hours, that would make his plan easier.
___________________________________________________________________________

"Where's Amanai?" Gojo asked.

"She's got music this period so either in the music room or the chapel." Kuroi told the two students, running slightly behind them.

"They study in a chapel?" Gojo was clearly surprised by that information.

"It's common for missionary schools to have a chapel. Sometimes that's where music lessons are."

"Satoru, you take the chapel. Kuroi, take the music room. I'll deal with the two unknowns." Suguru split off from the other two, leaving them to head to the chapel and music room.

"I'm sorry, I even asked her to please text us when she was on the move." Kuroi sighed as they ran.

"This is exactly why I told her to stay where I can see her, that brat." Gojo stated, incredibly annoyed.
___________________________________________________________________________

"What are you talking about? They didn't go back to Jujutsu High, oh well lucky me." Toji leaned his head against his shoulder, keeping his phone in position as he separated a pair of chopsticks "Now the ones drawn to the bounty will be reasonable fools instead of just fools."

"Are you sure?" Shiu spoke through the phone.

"About what?" Toji took a bite of his food.

"The bounty is the thirty million deposit that the Star Religious Group already paid you. If they kill the star plasma vessel, the deposit is gone and worst case, you might not get the full reward. They might start saying they should've posted a bounty from the start, instead of hiring you."