Sorcerer Killer (Part 5: Hidden Inventory Arc)

"Alright then, we're in Tengen's barrier now so we should be safe. Bounty's been taken down too." Y/N gave a sigh of relief.

"Y/N is right, we should be safe from here on out." Suguru confirmed.

"Jeez, I never wanna get stuck babysitting a brat again after this." Gojo sighed, the colour in his eyes becoming the slightest bit darker, indicating he had released his technique. The calm atmosphere lasted only about five seconds before a blade penetrated through Gojo's chest right in front of everyone else. While the others simply stared in shock, Y/N seemingly teleported behind Gojo's attacker and attempted to slam his heel against his head. Unluckily for Y/N, the attacker caught his ankle and threw him into one of the pillars nearby. Once Y/N made impact with the pillar, a small throwing knife landed at the side of his left eye, leaving blood to pour out of the cut it left behind. Suguru summoned his giant worm cursed spirit as Gojo sent his attacker flying into the air. The worm-like spirit snapped its jaws over the attacker, momentarily dealing with him.

"Satoru..." Suguru ran over to Gojo.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I didn't make it in time with my technique but it missed my vitals. I then strengthened myself with cursed energy so the blade couldn't be drawn out. It felt like nothing more than passing a safety pin through a big whole in a knit sweater." Gojo explained "Seriously, I'm fine. You make sure Amanai is safe. I'll deal with this guy myself. Make sure you two get her to Tengen, Tanaka can help me once he's stood up again."

"Just be careful, both of you." Suguru turned to Kuroi and Riko "Follow me!" He yelled before running off with the two of them.  Y/N was able to stand up but the blood from right next to his left eye made his vision slightly blurred. If this guy was able to catch Gojo off guard then what would he be able to do to Y/N. Gojo had discarded his glasses as a blade poked outwards from Suguru's worm spirit. It only took a few seconds before it burst into pieces, the attacker emerging covered in the purple blood of the spirit, wearing a smirk.

'That's different from the blade he stabbed me with... Where did that cursed spirit come from? Too many unknowns. Damn it!' Gojo thought to himself as he stared down his attacker, Toji Fushiguro.

"The star plasma vessel is gone. I had hoped to take you down with that earlier attack, guess I've lost my edge." He spoke.

"The bounty on Amanai has already been taken down, you idiot." Satoru spoke with a cocky tone.

"I'm the one who took it down, you arrogant bastard. When facing people without openings like you, you have to first create ups and downs leading to several false goals. I had a good laugh when those Star Religious Group men went to Okinawa. It sucked that none of the sorcerers around her died. But If I hadn't of set that time limit on the bounty, then the chances are that you wouldn't have released your technique until the very end." Toji explained.

'Damn this guy's smart.' Y/N gritted his teeth.

"Is that so?" Gojo sent out Blue and made Toji go flying back "Tanaka, I want you to make sure he doesn't get to the others, I can deal with him for now on my own. If he progresses any further and you don't see me following behind him, then it's your turn." Gojo stayed facing away from Y/N.

"Alright then, if that's what you think is best I'll do it." Y/N nodded and turned around, running in the same direction Suguru and the other two had gone. With Y/N now gone, Gojo could fully focus on the attacker he faced.

'He's fast, and not just that. I had a feeling there was something off about him. He has zero cursed energy. He has a Heavenly Restriction, giving him physical prowess.' As Gojo finished his train of thought his eyes widened upon seeing Toji disappear once more, showing off his incredible speed. Toji then sprang across the mass of trees in the surrounding forest at a speed no normal eyes could track accurately. He flew towards Gojo with an odd looking dagger held in a reverse grip before Gojo used Blue to push him back. The impact of Gojo's Blue sent Toji flying into the main grounds of Jujutsu High.