Tengen's request (Part 1: Hidden Inventory Arc)

"So, what are we actually supposed to be doing here anyway?" Y/N asked, confused as to where they were.

He could hear Gojo giggle behind him before he was abruptly stopped, probably Geto hitting his shoulder to get him to shut up.

"We've got to save Utahime, were you not listening to the old man?"

"Suguru, you can't seriously have expected me to listen to home drone on for however long he did." Y/N said, causing Gojo to break out into actual laughter.

"He was only talking for five minutes, Y/N." Geto stated

"For real?" Y/N's looked behind him at Geto with a shocked expression

"For real, real" Y/N just looked forward once more and carried on walking towards Utahime's last known location, he'd heard that Mei Mei was there too but Y/N was kinda scared by her so he would try to avoid her on purpose. She always had a weird smile on her face when they had met previously and part of Y/N's mind believed she would ask for money as a fee for looking at her... she was creepy. Speaking of creepy, the haunted mansion came into view through the woods and, if it wasn't inhabited by a cursed spirit, Y/N could see himself living there. After spending a lot of money on renovations it could make a really nice house.

Y/N's most recent dream was ruined as he saw the house get crushed and spiral up into a massive ball in the air. The debris came crashing back down seconds after, leaving a large crater in the ground. Y/N would go down and check to see if he could find Utahime but he was still terrified at the thought of encountering Mei Mei. It also seemed as though Gojo wanted to go and look for them himself so who was Y/N to deny him that right. Y/N let Gojo step forward and stomp one foot down on some debris, seeing Utahime emerge from under the rubble.

"I'm here to save you, Utahime!" He yelled down at her teasingly before crouching down and leaning forward to get a closer look at her face "You cryin?" He mockingly grinned at her, raising an eyebrow at the same time.

"No! I am not crying, be more polite!" Utahime yelled at Gojo before something terrifying happened.

"If I was crying, would you console me? I'd definitely like that." Y/N almost jumped out of his own skin, realising Mei Mei was walking over in his direction as she spoke to Gojo. That was enough to make Y/N hide behind Shoko, even though he was a lot taller than her.

"Ha, but you wouldn't cry, Mei, you're strong." Utahime gritted her teeth as she watched Mei walk over to Gojo, giggling slightly.

"That so?" Gojo wasn't given any time to answer as Utahime stood up in a fury, pointing at him.

"Gojo, you listen to me! I don't need your help!" Utahime found herself being interrupted by a massive spirit emerging from the ground directly behind her. She turned around, a nervous expression plastered on her face as the spirit fully emerged. Her fear didn't last long as an even larger spirit came from underneath the previous one, trapping it in its mouth.

"Don't swallow it, I'll absorb it later." Suguru walked up towards Gojo as he revealed the larger spirit to be one of his "Satoru, it's not nice to pick on the weak you know."

"Okay but what kind of idiot picks on the strong?" He retorted. Y/N thought that Gojo definitely had a point, he would never pick on anyone he found himself stood with. Then again, he wouldn't really pick on anyone, it's not who he was.

"You're the one naturally fanning the flames, Geto." Mei laughed at the two of them while Utahime turned to glare at Suguru.

"Utahime, are you okay? I was so worried about you." Shoko grinned, cigarette in her mouth. Y/N wasn't best pleased that Shoko had moved as she'd made him vulnerable to being seen by Mei. "We hadn't heard from you for two whole days." Shoko continued.