101

"You look stunning, a fucking masterpiece," Lando smiles, stepping closer and wrapping his arms around my bump. He kisses me passionately, his warmth and love enveloping me completely.

I'm wearing a long black maxi dress that hugs my curves, accentuating my bump perfectly.

After a long talk with Lando, he told me not to be ashamed and to ignore what people say, which really helped. Since we're going out tonight and people will take photos, I'm going to show everyone my body and not be ashamed.

"Thank you, Lan. You look so handsome," I mumble with a smile, running my hands through his hair as he leans down to face my bump.

"Hi, little girl. And of course, you're looking gorgeous," he says softly, placing his ear against my belly.

Lando wants a girl so badly, which surprises me. I thought he'd want a boy to teach karting, but he's been calling my bump "girl" all month. I just hope he won't be disappointed if it's a boy.

"Okay, I think we better get going, otherwise we're going to be late once again." I laugh, and he nods, kissing me once more before snaking his hand around my waist, and we head out to the restaurant.

Today, we're meeting a lot of people at a dinner I meticulously planned for weeks. It includes my family, Lando's family, my friends, and Lando's friends. Since becoming pregnant, I haven't had much time to see many of my friends. I've been completely consumed with decorating the nursery and baby-proofing our apartment.

We soon arrive at the small restaurant, stepping inside to warm greetings from everyone. I can already tell it's going to be a lengthy dinner, especially with everyone eager to touch my bump.

"Hi Stella! It's so nice to see you again, and it's definitely nice to see you happy again!" Coco says with a wide smile as she gently touches my bump. Aaron comes up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, revealing that they're dating now. It's a surprise to me, but they seem genuinely happy together.

"Thank you, Coco. And hello, Aaron," I smile, and he nods, then kisses Coco's cheek.

Weird huh.

As I move around the room, I'm greeted by Lando's parents, definitely some of my favorite people.

"Stella, hello beautiful!" Cisca says happily, embracing me in a hug. "Hi, Cisca, it's nice to see you, and you too, Adam," I say as I offer my hand, which he shakes warmly.

The rest of the time, I greet everyone, and lastly, I go to greet Charles and Alex.

"Bonjour, mon frère," I smile, giving him a hug, but he barely hugs me back, focusing on my belly. "This is just so weird. How come my little sister is having a family before any of us?" he says, scratching his head, and I chuckle, then turn to Alex.

The woman who's really been through life with me. We only met a few years ago, but our connection feels like it spans a lifetime. She was the first to find out I'm pregnant.

"Hello, Stella, you look gorgeous. The bump suits you," she smiles with a laugh and envelops me in a warm hug. We hold each other tight, savoring the moment. "Thank you for everything, Alex," I whisper in her ear, gratitude overflowing. As we pull away, we exchange smiles before heading to our seats.

I sit down next to Lando, and right away, his hand finds its place on my thigh, gently caressing it.

"I love you, Angel," he whispers in my ear, planting a kiss on my cheek before turning to glance at everyone who's now enjoying their food.

Throughout the whole night, I can't help but stare at Lando, overwhelmed with disbelief that I'm starting a family with this man.

|~~~~~|

A.N- sorry for the small chapter but I'll be publishing another chapter again soon!