The Kiss

Lucy looked at him with disbelief. Tim looked at her with fear and said "Luce, I'm sorry-". But he was cutoff by Lucy "don't be" she said and kissed him. Then the nurse came in looking at her clipboard and said "Lucy Chen, you're discharged" then the nurse looked up and saw them. Her head was turning red and said "oh I'm sorry to disturb you" and the nurse left.

Lucy and Tim looked at each other and started laughing. "Wel miss Chen you can go home" Tim said in between the laughing. "But it was just starting to get fun" she said and kissed him again. He rolled her around so he was sitting on top of her and said "then do you want to go on a lunch date?"
"Yes!" She replied with a smile but then she said "Uhm no". Tim's smile immediately disappeared, and he started to get up. "I need to freshen up! I can't go on a date looking like this! So maybe a dinner date?" She said and pulled him back. "Okay tonight, 7 pm! Now let's get you packed up and go home" he said while standing up and helping Lucy to her feet again.
They went home, Tim dropped Lucy off at her apartment because she was on crutches. "I'll pick you up at 7!" He said and kissed goodbye.

Lucy was smiling from ear to ear and opened the door. Jackson and Tamara were sitting on the couch talking. "Why are you smiling like that?" Jackson asked. "Like what?" Lucy replied as casually as possible. "This is about Tim! I saw the picture!" Tamara said with pride. "How do you know about that picture?!" Lucy asked. Tamara smiled and looked at Jackson "Jackson told me!" She said. Jackson jumped up and said to Tamara "you said that you wouldn't tell!" And to Lucy "Luce I'm sorry! But please spill the tea!" Lucy sat down and told them everything.

After she told them everything she said "but guys, I don't know what to wear tonight! Please help me". She went into the shower while they were searching for a dress. They took everything out of the closet to find the perfect dress, the whole living room was covered in dresses. She wore a beautiful forest green dress. It was 6:30. "Sh!t I still need to do my makeup!" Lucy said and stood up.

But she forgot about her injury and fell on her head. Tamara and Jackson came running in and saw her laying on the floor. "Hey guys, I'm okay I just fell" Lucy said with a weak smile. "No Luce, you're not okay!" Jackson screamed. "You have a cut on your face, you're bleeding!" Tamara said worried.

They went back to the hospital. "Can you call Tim?" Lucy asked. "Yes I'll go now" Jackson replied. He called Tim and he picked up. "Jackson, what's up?" Tim asked. "Uhm it's about Lucy, she's in the hospital. Again" Jackson said over the phone. "Okay I'm on my way!" Tim said and hang up.

Lucy got stitches and luckily didn't have a concussion. Then Tim came running in, he was wearing a black blouse and black trousers. "Luce! Are you okay? What happened?" He said while running to her. "Yess I'm fine! I just tripped" she said while smiling. He hugged her and helt het in his arms. Jackson and Tamara were smiling at them. Lucy signed that they needed to go away, and they ran away giggling.

Tim pulled back and said "so I guess we should cancel date night?" "No! I'm hungry! And we can still make it to the reservation" Lucy said with a big smile. She filled out some forms so she could go. He picked her up and carried her to the car. "Timm! I can walk perfectly fine!" Lucy said while giggling. "From the looks of your head, I don't think so!" He said and kissed her on top of her head.