Taking it Slow

Tim and Lucy were sitting in the car. Tim was driving, Lucy was staring out off the window with a little smile. He looked at her and his stomach was filled with butterflies, he put his hand on her thigh. She looked at him. He thought she didn't want his hand there, so he pulled away. "No, it's okay" she said and smiled. She took his hand and put it on her thigh again. They smiled at each other, and he started rubbing his thumb. His hand went higher and higher. Lucy held her breath. There was so much tension between them.

When they got to Tim's house, he carried her again. He laid her on the couch and walked to the kitchen "popcorn and wine?" He asked. "Yes please" she said in a cute voice "but can I first get out of this dress?" "Yes ofc, you can wear something of mine." He replied. Lucy went to his bedroom and changed into a big shirt and boxers as shorts.
He thought fuck she's just too hot. Lucy was still standing in the doorframe then she said "what are you staring at?" With a smile. "Uhm... yea..." he stammered "I'm going to change too". He walked towards the bedroom, Lucy was still standing in the doorframe.
He walked past her without breaking eye contact.

He came back in the room and Lucy was on the couch again, he walked over to the kitchen to finish the popcorn. While he was making the popcorn and wine he said "I saw this new horror movie, it looked really good. Do you want to watch it?" Lucy didn't wanted to said that she was scared of horror movies so she said "yea sure!

He walked back to the couch with the food and drinks, and said "popcorn and wine for my beautiful girl" and kissed her. He sat down and put an arm around Lucy. "Do you have blankets?" Lucy asked and he pointed at a pile of blankets. She took one and put it over them. She wanted a blanket so she could hide her face in it at a jumpscare.

The movie started. They were more laying, Lucy was with her head on his chest. 30 minutes in, and a jumpscare came. She buried her face in his jumper. She moved a bit so now one leg was in between his legs, she was basically laying on top of him. "Lucy Chen? Are you afraid of horror movies?" Tim asked.

Lucy avoided his question and said "you now I hate it when you call me by my first and last name, Tim Bradford!" It actually turned her on when he called her that. "Okay Chen, but you didn't answered my question" he said while laughing. "What question?" Lucy replied with an innocent smile. "You know what question" he said and he grabbed her, pulling her up so he could kiss her.
She moved her leg over him so she sat on top of him. Lucy was kissing him in his neck. "Luce? Are you trying to distract me so you dont have to watch the movie?" Tim asked. Luce gave him a little smile and said "nooo, I would never do that!" He didn't believed a word she said. Then her hand went to his dick. He gasped and said "Lucy, are you trying to turn me on?" "Do you want me to turn you on?" Lucy replied with a grin.
"Yes!" He said and he let out a moan "but you wanted to take things slow?" He asked. "Yea I changed my mind" she replied while kissing his neck. He smiled and said "wel in that case.." he took off his hoodie and picked her up by her ass. He pinned her against the wall and took off her shirt and boxers, she was wearing a black bra and a matching thong. He looked at her and just admired her.
"You sure you want to?" He asked. "Yes!" She replied while letting out a moan. His hand slit into her thong. When his fingers went into her, she moaned loudly. He was kissing her neck and breasts. When he was done Lucy said "now it's my turn" with a grin. She turned him around so he was resting on the wall.

She went on her knees and pulled down his pants. She looked up at him and started giving him a blowjob. "Fuck Lucy!" He moaned. When she was done she wiped her mouth and looked up at him. "My leg hurts, can you help me up?" She asked. He laughed and helped her up. "I'm not done, shall we take it to the bedroom?" She said while kissing his chest. "I was thinking the same exact thing" he said as he picked her up by her ass and laid on top of her on the bed. His dick went into her and she let out a moan.