The Morning After

The next morning Lucy woke up, she heard someone singing in the kitchen. she limped to the door, she saw Tim cooking breakfast. He actually could sing really good. She stood there for a minute, just admiring him. Then he noticed her and said "good morning sunshine! How long did you stand there?" "Long enough to know you could sing! I didn't know you could sing!" she replied.
He became red and said "I can't sing!" He changed the subject before she could say anything else "I enjoyed last night" he said with a grin. "Me too" and gave him a kiss. "go back to bed, you're getting breakfast on bed!" Tim said. Lucy turned around and limbed back to bed. She picked up her phone and saw 10+ messages from the roommate group chat with Jackson and Tamara.

Best roommates ever!!!🏠❤️
Tamara- Luce when are you coming home? *1am*
Jackson- I don't know IF she's coming home😉 *1am*
Tamara- or are you guys going to our house?? *1am*
Tamara- I dont think she's coming home *2am*
Jackson- have fun in the bedroom!!😚 *2am*
Tamara- but use protection!!😏 *2am*

And it went even longer. Then Tim came with scrambled eggs and toast. "For my beautiful lady" he said and gave her a kiss. She thanked him and they ate their food. When they were done Tim put the plates away. "Can I use your shower?" Lucy asked. "Help yourself, I'll lay some clothes out for you while you are in the shower." He said.

Lucy was still in the shower so he put some clothes on the bed. While he was taking the clothes out of the closet the shower turned off. Lucy walked in the bedroom with only a towel rapped around her. Tim hasn't noticed her yet, he turned around and saw her. He dropped the clothes and just started her with an open mouth. She was stunning, he felt his whole stomach turn.
Lucy walked over to him and said "you can close your mouth now" as she stood against him, she put her hands around his neck. Finally Tim realized he was still standing with his mouth open, then he said "you are just so beautiful" And he kissed her. Lucy picked up the clothes and started putting them on without waiting for Tim to leave the room. "You enjoying the view?" She said with a smile as she put on the shirt.
Tim was lost for words and didn't know what to say. "Are you just gonna stand there the whole day?" She finally asked. "Uhm no." He said "what do you want to do?" "First, can you carry me to the couch? I can't function with these crutches." She with a cute little smile. Tim picked her up and carried her to the couch, he sat down with Lucy still in his arms.

"And now?" He asked. "I don't know, I didn't thought that far" she said. They ended up just putting on the tv and talking.

They had lunch and it was now almost dinner time. Lucy looked at her watch "shit, I need to go home. I haven't told Tamara and Jackson where I am. And Friday night is the one night we all eat dinner and go to the karaoke bar together." She said.
"But I don't want you to leave" he said with a sad face. "I knoww, but Friday nights are my favorite nights, I can't miss it." She said and gave him a kiss. She tried to get up but Tim held her back. "I'm bringing you" he said and picked her up and walked to the car.
"But Tim, my dress is still inside" she said when he put her in the passenger seat. "I know. It's so you have an excuse to come back." He said with a smile and k!ssed her. They got to Lucy's apartment, he carried her again.
Before she opened the door she gave him one last kiss and hug. They said goodbye and Tim walked away.

She opened the door and squealed "guys I have tea!" Jackson and Tamara came running to her and she told them everything. Her whole face lit up when she talked about him. The spark in her eyes was back again, it was gone after the Caleb event. But is was back.