Karaoke Night

Jackson, Tamara and Lucy ate pizza while telling them everything. "Officer zaddy is your boyfriend?!" Tamara screamed of excitement. "Tim fucking Bradford?!" Jackson said with his mouth open. "Yesss!! He asked me at dinner! And close your mouth I can see the pizza" she said with a smile from ear to ear. Jackson quickly closed his mouth and they were just laughing and talking.
When they finished eating they went to the karaoke bar. "Can I have a beer too?" Tamara asked. "No" Lucy and Jackson said at the same time. "You ask every time" Lucy said. Jackson finished her sentence "and it will be no until you're 21! I'm going to register us." "I'll watch the first song!" Tamara screamed after him. He gave her a thumbs up and walked off.

He got back and said "I put us in for a random song!" After 3 other people, it was their turn. "Lucy and Jackson with a mystery song?" The host said, Lucy and Jackson ran to the stage and picked a piece of paper with a random song. "The song is.." Jackson said. "Cheers (drink to that) Rihanna!" Lucy screamed through the microphone. She jumped up and down on one leg and said "this was the first song we did when we were a rookie" in his ear.
They began to sing, they were amazing together. When the song ended everyone was yelling an cheering. Lucy and Jackson bowed and Jackson helped her off stage, and went to Tamara. They sang more songs with the 3 of them. Lucy and Jackson were a bit tipsy. Lucy was falling over with her crutches and Tamara needed to help her

When they finished their last song the host came up to Lucy. "Hey Lucy, can you please sing one last song? Solo?" He said. "Sorry I don't do solo." She replied and wanted to walk away. "Please everyone loves you! One song" he said. "Okay one song" she finally said. "One last big round of applause for Lucy!" The host announced. Lucy went up to the stage and put 'ex's & oh's' on. She was immediately in the song, she closed her eyes and gave it her all. The whole bar was cheering her on. She was dancing and jumping as much as her leg allowed it. Tamara was filming it, when the song was finished she sent it to Tim.

Officer zaddy👮‍♂️😏
-Heyy Tim! Look! * sent video *
-Tamara? What is this?
-just a reminder that you shouldn't make her your ex☺️
-I wasn't planning on it.

Tim replayed the video one last time. He was smiling at his phone. She was just perfect.

Lucy was walking to Tamara and Jackson, then a random guy stood in front of her. "Hey mama, you coming to my place? We'll have a good time" he said and came closer. "No sorry not interested, I have a boyfriend" she said and turned around and started walking away. "He doesn't need to know" the guy said and he grabbed her ass.
Lucy took his arm and threw him on the ground. "Don't touch me. I said I'm not interested" she said in his ear and stepped over him. "Damm girlll!" Jackson screamed and put an arm around her. "How did you do that with an injured leg?!" Tamara screamed and and put an arm around her other side. "That's why I don't do solo" Lucy said and they went home.

When they got home all of them went straight to bed. Lucy called Tim. "Hey Luce" he said. "Hii, I just wanted to call you, I miss you." She said. "I miss you too! How was karaoke?" He said. "First it was amazing! We had so much fun. But then the host convinced me to do a solo song. It was amazing! It felt like I was the only person on the planet. But then when I got off the stage a guy came up to me. I told him I wasn't interested so i walked away. Then he grabbed my ass, so I threw him on the ground." She said and her voice sounded sad. "Luce are you okay? I swear I'll kill that guy! But I saw the video, you were amazing!!" Tim said. Lucy was still shaking, she replied "yeah I'm okay". "You don't sound okay, I'm coming over" Tim said and hung up.

He got to her house and called her again. "Hey I don't want to wake everyone up by knocking, I'm here" he said. Lucy walked to the front door and opened it. When she saw him she immediately jumped in his arms, and buried her head in his neck. She was hugging him like a koala. He walked inside and closed the door, he walked to her bedroom. He put her on the bed and stood over her "are you okay?" He asked.
"I am now" she said and pulled him so he was laying on top off her. He kissed her on her head and held her in his arms. "Can you sleep over?" Lucy asked. "I want to but I haven't brought anything with me" he replied. "That's okay, you can sleep without a pyjama" she said with a little grin. "Okay" he said and kissed her "but let me first take off my shoes and jacket".

He got off of her and took off his jacket and shoes. Lucy stood up and walked to him. They looked each other in the eyes, he pulled her in for a kiss. She put her hands under his shirt and started lifting it. "You want me to take it off?" He said with a grin. He took off his shirt and said "now it's your turn".