Taking Care

The next morning Angela came over to check up on Lucy. But Tim and Lucy were still sleeping in each other's arms. Angela walked in and saw them together, she took a picture and sent it in the group chat.

The best officers of LA
Angela- *photo* look at  themm😍
Nyla- omg couple goals!😍
Jackson- this is too cutee🥹
Grey- first, why are you taking pictures of sleeping people? Second, this is actually really sweet!
John- why are they laying in bed together?🤔

"I'll leave you guys alone, I'll come back later" Angela whispered and left for work. Half an hour later Tim woke up, he saw Lucy laying on his chest and smiled. He gently kissed her on her head.
But then Lucy woke up and his heart missed a beat. "Good morning Tim!" Lucy said with a big smile. She was so cute he thought and replied "good morning sunshine!" Lucy wanted to sit up but Tim held her back "please stay for a bit" he said.
Lucy looked at him and said "but you need to go to work".  "No I don't, I took the day off. So we can lay the whole day in bed" Tim said with the biggest smile. Lucy smiled back and snuggled up with him.

They were just talking and laughing. Then Angela came again "hey guys! Did you check your phone today?" She said. Tim and Lucy looked confused and grabbed a phone. Tim opened the groups chat and saw what Angela had sent. "Omg Angela I'm gonna kill you!" Tim shouted, but she had already fled.

He laid back down and saw Lucy laughing her ass off. "What's so funny?" He asked. "Your reaction! It's not even a really bad picture, I think it's cute" she said while stil laughing. "Oh you think it's cute? He said with a smirk. He started to tickle her. "No! Stop!" She said while laughing.
"Okay I'll stop, if you stop saying that it's cute" he said. "Uhmmm, no!" Lucy replied while trying to tickle Tim. "What are you trying, I'm not ticklish" he said with a straight face. Lucy looked at him with disbelief and said "how?!"  "Just being awesome" he tells with a smirk.

Lucy tried to tickle him again but Tim picked her up over his shoulder and started walking around. "Timmm, put me down! Now! It's an order!" Lucy yelled. "I don't take orders from you!" He replied and threw her on the bed. 

Tim stood over her and they looked into each other's eyes. "Thank you for staying with me" Lucy finally said. Tim gave her a little smile and said "ofcc! And I do think that the picture is cute". Lucy pulled on his shirt to make him fall on the bed and rolled on top of him.
She was sitting on him, she looked into his beautiful ocean blue eyes, and he looked into her big brown eyes. Tim put one hand on her waist and one hand behind her ear. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her.