Surprises and Teasing

The next morning, Shubman woke up with a plan. He wanted to surprise Ishan at work again, but this time he was determined to make it a special visit.

He knew Ishan would be busy, but he also knew that Ishan appreciated these little gestures.

After taking his time to get ready, Shubman grabbed some lunch from Ishan's favorite café and made his way to the RAW headquarters.

When he arrived, he was greeted with the usual curious glances and nods of recognition. He made his way to the training facility, feeling a mix of excitement and anticipation.

As he approached the training area, he heard Ishan's voice, firm and commanding. But as he rounded the corner, he stopped in his tracks.

There was a young woman standing very close to Ishan, laughing and touching his arm. Shubman's heart sank and then quickly ignited with a flare of jealousy.

The woman was beautiful, her laughter ringing out like chimes. She leaned in closer to Ishan, who was looking rather uncomfortable. "So, Ishan," she purred, "when are you going to take me out for that coffee you promised?"

Ishan sighed, clearly annoyed but maintaining his professionalism. "Miss Kapoor, I appreciate your interest, but I'm not available. I’ve told you this before."

Shubman took a deep breath, his fists clenching at his sides. He walked up to them, his expression hardening. "Ishan," he called out, his voice carrying a subtle edge.

Ishan's eyes lit up when he saw Shubman. "Shubman, hey!" He quickly moved to Shubman's side, relief evident in his posture. "What are you doing here?"

"I brought you lunch," Shubman said, his tone softening as he handed Ishan the bag. Then he turned to the woman, his gaze sharp. "And who might you be?"

The woman looked taken aback by Shubman's sudden appearance. "I'm Ananya Kapoor," she said, regaining her composure. "Ishan and I were just making plans to grab some coffee."

Shubman raised an eyebrow, his voice firm. "Ishan is my fiancé. And I assure you, he has no need to make plans for coffee with anyone else."

Ananya blinked, her eyes widening. "Fiancé?" She looked at Ishan, who nodded, his arm slipping around Shubman's waist.

"Yes, my fiancé," Ishan confirmed. "So, if you'll excuse us, I have a lunch date to get to."

Ananya's smile faltered, and she quickly backed away. "Of course. Sorry for the misunderstanding."

As she walked away, Shubman turned to Ishan, his expression softening. "You didn’t tell me you had an admirer."

Ishan rolled his eyes. "She’s the daughter of a superior. I’ve been trying to politely decline her advances, but she doesn’t seem to get the message."

"Well, I think she got it now," Shubman said, a hint of pride in his voice.

Ishan chuckled, pressing a kiss to Shubman's temple. "I love it when you get all possessive."

They found a quiet corner to enjoy their lunch, the tension from earlier melting away. They talked and laughed, savoring the stolen moment amidst Ishan's busy day.

On the ride back home, Ishan couldn't help but tease Shubman. "So, you really showed Miss Kapoor who's boss today."

Shubman crossed his arms, a mock pout on his face. "She was all over you, Ishan. I couldn’t just stand by and watch."

"I noticed," Ishan said with a smirk. "I think it's adorable how protective you are."

Shubman huffed, but a smile tugged at his lips. "Well, you’re mine, and I won’t let anyone forget it."

Ishan laughed, reaching over to take Shubman’s hand. "I wouldn’t have it any other way. You’re my Sunshine, and I love you for it."

Shubman’s heart swelled with affection. "I love you too, Mister Serious."

They drove in comfortable silence for a while, the city lights flashing by as they made their way home. Ishan glanced at Shubman, his heart full. "You know, we should do something special tonight. To celebrate our little victory."

"Like what?" Shubman asked, curiosity piqued.

"How about a romantic dinner? Just the two of us. We can cook together, maybe open a bottle of wine, and just enjoy each other’s company."

Shubman smiled, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "I love that idea. Let’s make it a night to remember."

When they arrived home, they wasted no time in getting started. Shubman took charge of the appetizers while Ishan handled the main course.

They moved around the kitchen in perfect harmony, sharing kisses and laughter as they cooked.

"This feels nice," Shubman said, chopping vegetables while Ishan stirred a pot on the stove. "Cooking together, making something special."

"It does," Ishan agreed, his eyes warm as he looked at Shubman. "It's moments like these that make everything worth it."

They set the table with candles and soft music playing in the background. As they sat down to eat, Shubman raised his glass. "To us. And to many more moments like this."

"To us," Ishan echoed, clinking his glass against Shubman's. "And to a lifetime of happiness."

They enjoyed their meal, the atmosphere filled with love and contentment. After dinner, they moved to the living room, cuddling on the couch and talking about everything and nothing.

"You know," Shubman said, resting his head on Ishan's shoulder. "I was really jealous today. Seeing her with you."

"I could tell," Ishan said, his fingers gently stroking Shubman's hair. "But you have nothing to worry about. My heart belongs to you, and only you."

Shubman smiled, his heart feeling lighter than ever. "I know. And I’m so grateful for that."

They shared a tender kiss, the world outside fading away. In each other’s arms, they found solace and strength, knowing that their love was unbreakable.

As the night wore on, they fell asleep in each other’s embrace, their hearts full and content. And in that quiet, peaceful moment, they knew that no matter what challenges came their way, they would always face them together.