new home, new beginnings

The next morning, they woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside their window. Shubman stretched, a contented smile on his face. “Good morning, Mister Serious.”

“Good morning, Sunshine,” Ishan replied, leaning in for a kiss. “Ready to start our first full day in our new home?”

“Absolutely,” Shubman said, excitement in his voice. “What should we do first?”

“Breakfast, obviously,” Ishan said with a grin. “And then, maybe we can start unpacking and getting everything organized.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Shubman agreed. “But first, how about a little fun?”

Ishan raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk on his lips. “What did you have in mind?”

“Oh, just a little something to start our day off right,” Shubman said, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Before Ishan could respond, Shubman tackled him onto the bed, laughter filling the room as they playfully wrestled. They rolled around, teasing and tickling each other, their laughter echoing off the walls of their new home.

"Hey! No fair!" Ishan exclaimed, trying to catch his breath between giggles. "You're cheating!"

Shubman grinned, pinning Ishan's arms above his head. "All's fair in love and war, Mister Serious."

Ishan gave Shubman a mock glare, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Oh, it's on now."

With a quick maneuver, Ishan flipped them over, reversing their positions. Shubman gasped in surprise, then burst into laughter. "Okay, okay, you win!"

Ishan smirked, leaning down to plant a kiss on Shubman's lips. "That's what I thought."

They lay there for a moment, catching their breath and basking in the warmth of each other’s presence. The morning sun streamed through the window, casting a golden glow over the room.

"So, breakfast?" Shubman asked, his voice soft and filled with affection.

"Breakfast," Ishan confirmed, reluctantly rolling off Shubman. "But don't think this is over. I'll get you back for that sneak attack."

Shubman laughed, getting up and following Ishan to the kitchen. "I'll be waiting."

They moved around the kitchen, working together seamlessly as they prepared breakfast. Ishan scrambled eggs while Shubman made toast and brewed coffee. It was a simple meal, but it felt special because they were making it together.

As they sat down to eat, Shubman reached across the table to take Ishan's hand. "I love this. Just us, enjoying a quiet morning in our new home."

Ishan squeezed his hand, his eyes filled with love. "Me too. It feels like the start of something wonderful."

They ate in comfortable silence, occasionally sharing a smile or a laugh. After breakfast, they tackled the task of unpacking, working side by side to make their house feel like a home.

"I didn't realize we had so much stuff," Shubman said, looking around at the boxes that seemed to multiply as they unpacked.

"Yeah, it’s amazing how much you accumulate over time," Ishan agreed, opening a box labeled 'Living Room.' "But we’ll get through it. One box at a time."

They spent the rest of the morning unpacking and organizing, taking breaks to admire their progress and share ideas for decorating. By the time the afternoon rolled around, they had made significant headway.

Shubman flopped onto the couch, wiping sweat from his forehead. "I think we deserve a break."

Ishan sat down next to him, nodding in agreement. "Definitely. Maybe we can order in some lunch and just relax for a bit."