A New Chapter Begins

The evening air was cool and crisp as Shubman and Ishan made their way back home after a long day. They walked hand in hand, enjoying the peaceful silence that surrounded them. The city was slowly winding down, streetlights flickering on one by one, casting a warm glow over the sidewalks.

Shubman glanced at Ishan, a mischievous glint in his eyes. “I have a surprise for you when we get home.”

Ishan raised an eyebrow, curiosity piqued. “Oh? And what might that be?”

“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise now, would it?” Shubman teased, his grin widening.

“Fine, keep your secrets,” Ishan said, feigning annoyance. “But it better be good.”

“Oh, it is,” Shubman assured him. “Trust me.”

They reached their apartment, and as soon as they stepped inside, Shubman covered Ishan’s eyes with his hands. “No peeking!”

Ishan chuckled, allowing Shubman to guide him through the apartment. “You’re enjoying this way too much.”

“Maybe a little,” Shubman admitted, his voice full of excitement. “Okay, we’re here. Ready?”

Ishan nodded, the anticipation building. Shubman removed his hands, and Ishan blinked as his eyes adjusted to the scene before him. The living room was transformed; fairy lights twinkled around the room, and the table was set with a beautiful spread of Ishan’s favorite dishes. A bouquet of roses sat in the center, and soft music played in the background.

“Wow, Shubman,” Ishan said, his eyes wide with surprise and delight. “This is incredible.”

Shubman beamed, pleased with Ishan’s reaction. “I wanted to do something special for you. You’ve been working so hard lately, and I thought you deserved a little pampering.”

“You’re amazing,” Ishan said, pulling Shubman into a tight embrace. “Thank you.”

They sat down at the table, and Shubman poured them each a glass of wine. “To us,” he said, raising his glass.

“To us,” Ishan echoed, clinking his glass against Shubman’s.

They enjoyed their meal, the conversation flowing easily between them. They talked about their day, shared stories, and laughed together, the stress of their busy lives melting away in each other’s company.

“So, about Miss Kapoor,” Shubman said, a playful smirk on his lips. “Do I need to worry about any more admirers at work?”

Ishan chuckled, shaking his head. “No, I think she got the message loud and clear. Besides, there’s only one person I’m interested in.”

“Good answer,” Shubman said, leaning in to steal a kiss. “I just can’t help but get a little jealous. You’re quite the catch, you know.”

Ishan grinned. “And you’re the only one who’s caught me. But speaking of admirers, do I need to worry about anyone else trying to sweep you off your feet?”

Shubman laughed, shaking his head. “Not a chance. I’m all yours, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

They finished their meal, and Shubman stood up, holding out his hand to Ishan. “Dance with me?”

Ishan smiled, taking Shubman’s hand and letting him lead him to the center of the room. They swayed together to the soft music, their bodies moving in perfect harmony.

“This is perfect,” Ishan murmured, resting his head on Shubman’s shoulder.

“Just like you,” Shubman replied, his voice full of love and tenderness.