introduction

。𖦹°‧

。𖦹°

In the heart of New York City, amidst towering skyscrapers and bustling streets, lived two individuals whose lives couldn't have been more different.

Anakin Skywalker was the epitome of success. At twenty-eight, he was one of the wealthiest and most influential men in the city, commanding respect and fear in equal measure. His company, an empire of innovation and wealth, was a testament to his relentless drive and unforgiving standards. Anakins's life was meticulously orchestrated, leaving no room for failure—or for love. To him, emotions were a distraction, an inconvenience that he couldn't afford. Women admired him, men envied him, but his heart remained untouched, encased in a fortress of arrogance and ambition. He had everything one could dream of: money, power, and glory, yet he felt nothing but an insatiable hunger for more.

Lana Sache, on the other hand, was at the cusp of her journey. Having just graduated from NYU with a degree in psychology, she was adrift in a sea of uncertainty. The weight of student loans loomed over her, and the future seemed an overwhelming blur. Nights were spent in the vibrant, intoxicating nightlife of the city, trying to dance away her fears and doubts. Lana was searching for her place in the world, but every step forward felt like walking through quicksand.

Fate, however, had its own plans. When Lana and Anakin's paths crossed one fateful morning, it was more than just an accidental collision. It was the beginning of an unexpected journey that would challenge their perceptions, alter their paths, and force them to confront the deepest truths within themselves.

In a city that never sleeps, amidst the chaos and dreams, two souls were about to find out that sometimes, love comes when you least expect it, and it changes everything.

。𖦹°‧

real life x social media

。𖦹°‧