Lets go camping :DDD

A bus drives down a snowy road. It slows down in front of the camping ground. Campsite 98.7. The bus stalls a bit still moving forward "Woah, easy!" The bus driver pulls the brakes and the bus stops "Good girl." Students begin pouring out of the bus. Each of them leave talking amidst eachother or keeping to themselves. Uzi is the last to leave. She looks down at her hand to see two dog tags. Uzi looks down sorrowful as she thinks about what her dad told her before she left. "After the core collapse...I...didn't notice the collars." Khan stares at an old photo of him with Nori and several friends "Only your mom being a catch!" Uzi looks around at the several papers and drawings made by both her and Nori. "She was all BUILD DOORS AGAINST THE INCOMING SKY DEMONS! THE SINGULARITY AWAITS! THE CRYPTIC BUREAUCRAT SEES ALL! Look at this cool S I can draw!" Uzi still says nothing as she looks towards a drawing of a silhouetted man in a suit. "Turns out, I'm not what either of you need, Just...be safe okay?" He hands Uzi the collars. Uzi looks at them silently. The students look around confused on why they're here. "Uh, what is this field trip?" A Worker Drone named Braiden asks. The Teacher is on top of the school bus on a beach chair. "Yeah. Uzis' idea, ask her?" Braidon scratches his hardhat "Who?" "I've sat next to you for years." Most of the students are startled at Uzi making her presence known. "Bite me I wanted to go alone. He's mad at your test scores." The teacher says, "No year-end bonus, no learning." Braidon is still confused "SO. we're just unsupervised?" Just then three people land loudly behind the group. The dust clears to reveal N, V, and Gordon who landed with his LJM. N turns to the frightened campers, ready to devour. Until he changes to a joyful attitude. "Welcome Campers, let's sign off!" Gordon puts on a counselor hat while N takes out a clipboard "One, Two-" A bullet is fired into a Worker Drones head causing them to fall over. Gordon looks towards V distraught, while V just grins maliciously. The Students immediately call out to signal they're here, scared to be shot next. "That's everyone!" N turns to V and Gordon "minus one" He turns back "We have many distracting activities planned, so no sneaking off to investigate stuff." He looks towards Uzi and Gordon while saying this. "To the bunks!" N, V, and Gordon walk away, Gordon turns to see nobody is following them and he taps on N's shoulder signaling over there. After a few seconds of quiet, two people speak up "Sounds good N!" Thad goes beside them "Anything for my bestie!" Lizzy also goes beside the four. Uzi crosses her arms "Y-yeahy, they're my friends too so...it's cool." Everyone runs to the four, away from Uzi. "You can be our friend, little guy." A Worker Drone named Emily takes N's hand. "So, like are you Iron Man or something...sick." A Worker Drone named Sam talks with an uncomfortable Gordon. Another Worker Drone named Darren taps on V's visor "Poor things defective" She grabs onto Darren's arm ready to beat him up only to see Uzi, and Gordon looking at her angrily. "Nah...Just full of love!" She gestures towards N and Gordon "This ones a pilot and this ones a scientist!" A Worker Drone named Rebecca avoids Gordon before going to N "Ew, a nerd..." She steps towards N giggling "Wow...a pilot!" N looks towards Uzi, gesturing for her to go look around as She nods walking towards one building while the group goes towards another. As Gordon follows he looks back at Uzi but then stops in his tracks. He sees someone observing her as well. But what caught his eye the most was that the stalker was wearing HECU attire. Gordon hasn't seen an outfit like that in a long long time. Whatever was occurring over there he needed to check out. He quietly goes towards the forest only for V to watch him leave suspiciously.