Chapter 5. Obscure

There is no content warnings for this chapter xx

━━・❥・━━

"Be mine, Wooyoung. Please."

Wooyoung stands and watches San study him, his expression soft and expectant, almost growing timid the longer Wooyoung stands without a response. But, Wooyoung hadn't really needed to think about San's proposition. In his mind, the answer to such a question had resulted in the same answer every time. Each road, each open door, and every path had always led Wooyoung right to this decision.

"I've always been yours, San'ah," Wooyoung murmurs back, raising his hands to gently caress the sides of San's jawline. "Just have me."

San smiles at him before pressing close, capturing Wooyoung's lips in a kiss. Breaths pass through, being collectively swallowed by one another in welcomed, appreciated silence. Wooyoung's hands thread through San's hair, tugging gently, feeling as San presses him against the wall in a fervent dance. Lips collide and slot freely, relishing in the tender, passionate exchange that breathes fire and licks desire through their veins. In the quiet of this dorm, the door is shut, curtains closed, the soft light emanating over the top of the curtains and under the door offer a reprieve from the darkness that the room is enveloped into. Yet, the darkness isn't unwelcomed. It's rather enjoyed, embraced; a safe place to hide with passing kisses and swallowed gasps.

"I can't believe you're mine," San murmurs, smiling against Wooyoung's lips as he kisses him again, wrapping his hands around Wooyoung's hips. "We've been dancing around these feelings for so long–"

"I know," Wooyoung smiles, leaning his head back to greet the wall with a soft thud. "We're both idiots, aren't we?"

"Yeah," San scoffs. "But the best kind."

"So you're admitting that you're a pabo?" Wooyoung teases, biting his lip playfully.

"Oh my God, forget I admitted anything–"

"No, San'ah!" Wooyoung laughs, wrapping his arms around San's neck, keeping him close despite their playful, yet intimate standoff. "Stay with me. Don't leave."

"I'll always stay with you," San flirts, leaning closer, raising his hand to gently brush his thumb against Wooyoung's cheek. "Now that you're mine, good luck on ever sleeping in your own bed again."

"You know I have to sometimes, Sannie," Wooyoung muses, watching as San pathetically frowns. "Don't you dare pout. No–! Stop it!"

San continues his faux-pouting, not breaking his facade as Wooyoung giggles insatiably. Wooyoung moves closer, planting his hands against San's shoulders, carefully guiding him backwards until the bed collides with the backs of his knees. San's eyebrows raise, following Wooyoung's guidance as he is coerced into sitting down on the edge of the bed. Wooyoung bites his lip again, glancing at San's bedroom door before settling down on his lap, straddling him to bring their bodies even closer.